Dr. Kyle Bogan, DDS

Dr. Kyle Bogan, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kyle Bogan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Delaware, OH and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry.

7420 Gooding Blvd # 200

Delaware, OH 43015

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Bogan

This content was provided by Dr. Bogan "I believe in affordable, compassionate, quality dental care provided in a comfortable, state-of-the art office. I bring in the best technology and work with the best specialists to provide my patients with the best overall experience they can get. We encourage them to be diligent with preventive dental care to avoid larger problems in the future."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Bogan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bogan to family and friends

Dr. Bogan's Performance

Conscientious, kind, efficient group of professionals. I really believe they are in it to help people have healthy teeth. The work they did on my teeth was superior to other work I have had done by other dentists. Very alert to any pain being caused. Reasonable prices and convenient hours.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Went to Dr Bogan today for an adjustment on my bridge,as usual everyone was terrific.Dr Bogan completed the procedure in 5 minutes and I was on my way.people That know me wonder why Iam smiling all the time,I guess it's because I have a smile to show off.thanks Dr Bogan And Staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We were new to the area several months ago and found Dr. Bogan's office and decided to give him a try. My wife and I were very pleased with Dr. Bogan and the entire staff. In addition, I've had several crowns in the past and it usually took 2-3 visits with our prior dentist, Dr. Bogan was able to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great dentistry and practice. Would recommend to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bogan and his staff are amazing. They are professional, courteous and helpful. Have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes for my appointment. Would gladly recommend them to anyone who might need to use a great dentist.
Are you Dr. Bogan?