Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Oklahoma City, OK. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS

University Dental Faculty Group

1201 N Stonewall Ave Rm 453 Oklahoma City, OK 73117

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Kwakye treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Brace
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Dr. Kwakye accepts

Dr. Kwakye accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Kwakye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwakye

4.5

Always a good environment!
T.Glenn – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Dr Kwakye and his staff are very nice, fast and professional all the time. He listens and talks to you like you’re family. He made sure that I I finally got a beautiful smile I always wanted. He’s the best and I will recommend him to anyone.
Ms Ochei – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
It’s the front office staff that is the biggest problem. On more than several occasions you can never get anyone to answer the phone even if you do leave a message. I had to cancel my appointment because my sibling had covid. I could never get a hold of anyone so I left a message. Over 3 weeks go by and still could never get a hold of anyone. Finally I called the customer service line and they then tried to transfer me to my location that I go to which is Stockbridge. After being transferred and no luck with anyone picking up the phone I call customer service again to let them know what happened and that I was now getting frustrated as this appointment is very important because this appointment is the last appointment before I can get these braces off. She then tells me if I don’t here anything in a day to give them a call. Finally i get a call from the office and I expressed my concerns to the receptionist. She then says that it’s my fault & is extremely rude to me.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Kaitlyn Shott – Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Dr. Kwakye is always pleasant and explains things to me where I understand my treatment.
Angel – Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
The people that works here are very nice and they are willing to help you get in and get out as quickly as possible. I love that I don't have to sit there all day. I just had my braces put on and so they put me at ease with educating me on dental and braces care and gave me a care package to take home. I Love It!!
Carlos – Apr 10, 2021
Very pleasant
Mrs. Pearson – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Do not waste your time in coming to this location. I would recommend ANY other location than THIS ONE!!! They do not answer the PHONE, which is ridiculous since incoming calls generate business!! I have only had to visit this office twice but BOTH visits I sat in the waiting room for over an hour EVEN THOUGH I HAD AN APPOINTMENT! My son got braces there on Saturday, Sunday his separator came out from using his water pik flosser. I have tried contacting them 27 times TODAY and all I get is an automated system telling me to leave a voice message (but the voicemail is full SMH). !!!!!! March 24, 2021 Update!!!!! All other locations are too far from me so I have to come to the Stockbridge location ?? I’m here again for my sons braces maintenance and my appointment was scheduled for 3:20p, well it’s 4:33p and he JUST got called back. Talking about they had fires to put out. There’s ALWAYS a fire!! This is a concerning pattern and it’s ridiculous. Not sure how they achieve 4 stars...
Go ELSEWHERE PLEASE! – Mar 25, 2021
It was great
Fallon Rosignon – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Dr. Kwakye and the techs are great! The front office staff lacks customer service on every visit. It's very hard to recommend a doctor when the front office staff is poor. Wait times are too long every visit. Always a problem with scheduling and the waiting room is always full as if they overbook patients.
Jessica Wilson – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Dr. Kwakye is amazing and my daughter loves to see him, his office staff not so much. The front seat is always staffed with a different person and trying to reach anyone by phone is almost impossible. I understand there is a virus that is creating issues for most of us these days but at least answer the phone or call someone back!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jan 09, 2021
Great service
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Dr. Kwakye is very professional and friendly. The entire staff is great!!! Our experience with them has always been nothing short of amazing.
Tamiya E. – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
We waited for 1.5 hours before pulled to the back. There was no communication that the office was backlogged until I asked after 30 mins, When will we be seen? The receptionist stated that we were next. They were supposed to text us but did not. We came back to the desk after another 30 mins lapsed and the receptionist claimed that they called but they had not. We never received a text or call to the back. It took another 30 mins before we were pulled back. She waited for another 10 mins. It took about 15 mins for the Dr to look at her expander and the assistant to change the bands on the braces. The office was crowded and the assistant was coughing and sniffling. We didn't feel safe. We felt like we were in a petri dish. This was our worst experience ever. The doctor is thorough and professional but the office team lacks empathy for other's time and safety. They should be honest when backlogged and give viable options to the customer instead of having them wait for extended periods.
  • Appointment was rushed
Gray – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
We appreciate their kind and pleasant environment and attention. We also appreciate working with our family.
Riddle – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Change braces, staff is friendly and professional
Rukayatu – Dec 14, 2020
Best Dentist in The US
Qasim Challenger – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?
Staff are very professional, friendly and always caring
Nannerl Johnson – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Kwakye, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwakye?