Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS

Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fresno, CA. He practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

1326 Van Ness Ave

Fresno, CA 93721

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Whitlow

Dr. Whitlow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Whitlow "Dr. Whitlow attended California State University, Fresno and received his B.A. in 1984. He then attended University of the Pacific School of Dentistry and graduated in 1987. Dr. Whitlow is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has done thousands of dental implant procedures. He has years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation. "

11  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Dental Laboratory Technology
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Califonia State Unv
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Whitlow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitlow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitlow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitlow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitlow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitlow to family and friends

Dr. Whitlow's Performance

Dr. Whitlow Says:
"

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to submit a review. We hope that you had a positive experience in our office.  We hope that you have the confidence in us to refer your family and friends to our office. Thank you again!

"

Dr. Whitlow's office and staff has brought me back to regular dental care after many years of neglect and terrible experiences with other dentists. They have the utmost concern for my comfort and well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am the worst dental patient with a huge fear of going to the dentist. I ended up having extensive dental work for this reason. I have to say Dr Whitlow and his staff my my dental experience a very pleasant one. I had to have 9 teeth extracted and with sedation dentistry they offered I never felt...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He & his staff are always professional & very kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Whitlows' office. His staff responded to my email within a matter of a 1 hour or so. They work up a schedules, explained process and procedures very well. We were set for appointments when my tooth went from bad to worst. They work their schedule, I was able to come in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Whitlow is one of the best dentist in Fresno. Very professional,caring,helpful and takes excellent care of his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends and the public. We drive a long way just to see him and he did a excellent job on my husband and my implants. All the staff are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0