Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS

Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Whitlow attended California State University, Fresno and received his B.A. in 1984. He then attended University of the Pacific School of Dentistry and graduated in 1987. Dr. Whitlow is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has done thousands of dental implant procedures. He has years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation.

1326 Van Ness Ave

• Dental Hygiene
  • Dental Laboratory Technology
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry

• Psychiatric Diseases
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Composite Fillings
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Califonia State Unv
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Whitlow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitlow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitlow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitlow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitlow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitlow to family and friends
Dr. Whitlow Says:

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to submit a review. We hope that you had a positive experience in our office.  We hope that you have the confidence in us to refer your family and friends to our office. Thank you again!

Dr. Whitlow's Performance
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Whitlow's office and staff has brought me back to regular dental care after many years of neglect and terrible experiences with other dentists. They have the utmost concern for my comfort and well being.
in Simonic |
I am the worst dental patient with a huge fear of going to the dentist. I ended up having extensive dental work for this reason. I have to say Dr Whitlow and his staff my my dental experience a very pleasant one. I had to have 9 teeth extracted and with sedation dentistry they offered I never felt anything. I have a smile that I love. My entire life I have been self conscious of my teeth and smile but not any longer! Thank You Whitlow Dental Group for giving me a smile back.
in Fresno, CA |
He & his staff are always professional & very kind.
in Fresno, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Whitlows' office. His staff responded to my email within a matter of a 1 hour or so. They work up a schedules, explained process and procedures very well. We were set for appointments when my tooth went from bad to worst. They work their schedule, I was able to come in the next day and have tooth extracted. Dr. Whitlow was careful and considerate of my tooth and my anxiety regarding Dentists. He was professional and quick in getting the job done. I give him a #10 :)
in Dinuba, CA |
Doctor Whitlow is one of the best dentist in Fresno. Very professional,caring,helpful and takes excellent care of his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends and the public. We drive a long way just to see him and he did a excellent job on my husband and my implants. All the staff are very nice and courteous. Excellent care from all the staff. When I have a emergency they always take me in as soon as I call and they fix the problem right away and they also have a excellent lab.
in Hanford Ca |
My expierence was great and would recommend this Dental Office. Don't tell Dr. , but best part is the office staff
in Fresno, CA |
I've been using Dr. Whitlow's services since 2012. Dr. Whitlow takes his skills and services seriously and doesn't skip a beat. Dr. Whitlow performed my full upper dental implants and changed my life for the best. Sadly, I am relocating to the State of Washington and will no longer be able to keep Dr. Whitlow as my attending dentist for all my dental needs and I am not looking forward to finding a new dentist. There are few and far between when it comes to finding a dentist that truly cares.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Whitlow has been my dentist for many years. He is always very thorough and genuinely cares about his work. The staff members are very professional and always pleasant.
in Tulare, CA |
Dr. Whitlow did an excellent job on my mouth. I am always very pleased with the cleaning of my bridge by Donna the hygienist, a true professional.
in Fresno, CA |
I really like Dr. Boyd. He makes sure I'm not in any pain. He is very concerned all during a procedure. The hygienist who does my cleaning is perfect. I used to have cleanings that hurt so much I dreaded them. She's so good and takes great care in not causing me any pain and that I'm comfortable.
in Fresno, CA |
I have a lot of respect for Dr. Whitlow's judgment and dental skill. He knows what to do and how to do it. He also considers your budget and what your priorities are.
in Fresno, CA |
I am new to the area and went to 3 other dentists before I found Dr. Whitlow . . . his prices are fair for crowns and implants, and his work is of high quality . . . great guy, excellent dentist, terrific staff, I highly recommend.
in Clovis, Ca |
Always very friendly! He is so experienced! I trust him with all my dental needs
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Whitlow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Whitlow?