Dr. Kurt Stormberg, DDS

Dr. Kurt Stormberg, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Kurt Stormberg, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in La Mesa, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry in 1998 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

4333 Palm Ave Ste C

La Mesa, CA 91941

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Stormberg

Dr. Stormberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stormberg "I grew up in Omaha, Nebraska, where I was one of ten children. My dad is a children's dentist and my older brother is a general dentist, both in Omaha. I am a huge Nebraska Cornhusker fan! My hobbies include golf, running and most of all, spending time with my wonderful wife and college-age daughter. I always wanted to serve my country, so after graduating from Creighton University School of Dentistry, I joining the US Navy as a dental officer. Serving in the Navy was a great experience, especially my two years at sea on board the USS Germantown. While I was stationed at Camp Pendleton, completing my General Practice Residency, I knew San Diego was the place I wanted to call home. I returned to the University of Nebraska and completed my orthodontic training in 1998. With my wife and baby in tow, I was able to find a great practice in La Mesa with Dr. Dennis McKee in 1998. I am certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and a Super Elite Provider for Invisalign and Invisalign for Teen, with more than 1500 completed cases! I've been recognized by Invisalign with an Outstanding Leadership Award and honored by my peers, locally, as on the of the Top Orthodontists in San Diego County. My other passion is organized dentistry where I have served in many leadership positions including President of the San Diego County Dental Society and the Board of Directors for a variety of orthodontic organizations. I have always felt it is very important to give back to my profession which has given me such a wonderful career. I chose to specialize in orthodontics because I enjoy the challenges orthodontic treatment presents and I feel that by bringing beautiful smiles to my patients, I can influence their lives in a postive way. I enjoy talking with my patients and their families, learning what is happening in their lives. I have three generations of families in treatment and a number of patients turned into wonderful employees that have continued to enrich my life."

This content was provided by Dr. Stormberg "Welcome to Stormberg Orthodontics, one of the premier orthodontic practices in San Diego County. We are located in La Mesa, California. We know every patient is unique, so we work hard to find the best treatment for your needs and smile. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as invisible ceramic braces, Super Elite Provider of Invisalign using the Itero Scanner, digital imaging and computer graphics to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Stormberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stormberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stormberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stormberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stormberg's Reviews