Dr. Kurt Niepraschk, DDS

Dr. Kurt Niepraschk, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics | Male

The orthodontic profession provides me the opportunity to give back to my community and hopefully affect the lives of many in positive ways. Our patients are the best! Each day is so rewarding because of the relationships and interactions I have with patients and their families. I hope to provide each patient with a beautiful smile and a positive outlook on life that doesn't end when they leave my office but will continue with them through all aspects of their lives.

Dr. Kurt Niepraschk, DDS is an dentist who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Niepraschk's Experience

Visiting Dr. Niepraschk

Dr. Niepraschk accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Niepraschk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niepraschk to family and friends
Dr. Niepraschk's Performance
in Littleton |
I am an adult patient and have been going to this office for 1 1/2 years. I really love the patient care, communication, and treatment. Dr. Niepraschk has an amazing staff that will make you feel right at home. I never knew my teeth could get straight, and he works so hard to perfect my bite and alignment. I had an emergency once and he was able to meet me after-hours. Dr.Niepraschk is always learning new procedures, new treatments and seeking the best for his patients of all ages. I recommend!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Nieprasck and his staff are wonderful! They are always friendly, on schedule, and do a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them!
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Niepraschk, DDS?
Are you Dr. Niepraschk?

Compare Dr. Niepraschk

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Niepraschk's Care Philosophy

Dr. Niepraschk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2007

Vanderbilt U Med Ctr

Completed in 2010

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Niepraschk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niepraschk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics