Dr. Kurt Anderson, DDS

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 382 reviews.
Author:
Terrible experience. This doctor presented a treatment approach, began treatment, CHARGED for the treatment, then did not complete treatment. Doctor terminated treatment without explanation, but continued to want payments as agreed. Very disappointed, very unprofessional.
Author:
Great place! Great staff!
Author:
The best place to go!! Super sweet staff and excellent environment. Dr. Anderson is very well spoken and awesome.
Author:
The staff and Dr. Anderson are great! My daughter loves going which has made this process very easy.
Author:
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, great Orthodontist! I'm a Dental Hygienist and all of my patients who use them love Dr. Anderson and staff!
Author:
Dr. Anderson & his staff have been amazing!! I have really enjoyed my whole experience of having braces and him being my doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone!
Amazing
Author:
We've had a great experience with Anderson Orthodontics so far! The staff is friendly and efficient, the office is clean and comfortable, and the arcade is a fun place for the kids to play! Dr. Anderson is extremely knowledgeable and he's great about explaining everything so that you understand what all is going on in the process. We definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for an orthodontist!
Author:
The staff and Dr. Anderson are beyond amazing; they treat the kids, adults with the up-most courtesy... They have the most relaxing atmosphere with movies and games for kids, refreshments for both, making the experience a great one!!! Thanks for everything... T.B
Author:
We are thoroughly pleased with everything that has been done this far. The staff is very friendly, courteous, and gentle with the kids.
Author:
Best of the best!! Wouldn't use anyone else.
Author:
They did an amazing job on my teeth. They are very kind and make it easy to pay.
Author:
Friendly, upbeat environment with entertainment for the kids. The entertainment is hardly needed though, because there is never a wait. Courteous office staff. Qualified and knowledgeable Doctor and nurses who make sure you understand the entire process. Couldn't ask for more.
Author:
Both of my children use Dr. Anderson. We love him and his staff. Always quick, courteous, and friendly!!