Dr. Kunjal Patel, DDS

Dr. Kunjal Patel, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kunjal Patel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Glen Allen, VA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine in 2009 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

5368 Twin Hickory Rd

• Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Dr. Patel obtained her dental degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo, where she graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE. In Dental School, she received rigorous training in General Dentistry and received numerous awards. She moved to Virginia with her husband and son in 2011 and made Virginia her home. Since then, she has worked as an associate before starting her own practice. She is passionate about her work on a professional and personal level. Her philosophy of service to the patient is always putting the patient's needs first by creating an accommodating and relaxing environment by minimizing dental fear, educating patients, and providing a patient-centered positive experience to produce excellent clinical outcomes and satisfaction. She sees Dentistry as a long term relationship and wishes to maintain that between her and her patients. Dr. Patel enjoys spending her free time with her family."

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "My philosophy is simple: You are special. I want you to enjoy your dental experience and aim to perfect every aspect of your care, so that you can feel relax and safe knowing that you are in the best possible hands."

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

Dr. Patel did my orthodontic treatment. She offered me Six-month smile braces. Initially, I want to go for Invisalign but she recommended to get Six-month smile braces. I am glad, I did. I got a perfect smile by month 4, except one tooth which took 7 months to move. So.. I really got my perfect...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I liked Dr. Patel's approach. She is upfront and truthful. I initially felt hesitant because of her upfront style, however, my wife liked her a lot, So, I kept going there for last 3 years. I am really happy I did. When the oral surgeon in town was not interested to look me in the weekend, she just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Good office. Taking care of my family very well. I liked that she gives all options for treatment and not just high cost one.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This office is really a great place. Dr. Patel is really sweet lady. She is professional yet personal to talk with. I am really happy that I choose her as my dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Staff is friendly and pleasant to deal with. I wish Dr. Patel could speak little bit slow but otherwise, she is good dentist.
Are you Dr. Patel?