Dentistry  |
Dr. Kunjal Patel, DDS
Dr. Patel obtained her dental degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo, where she graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE. In Dental School, she received rigorous training in General Dentistry and received numerous awards. She moved to Virginia with her husband and son in 2011 and made Virginia her home. Since then, she has worked as an associate before starting her own practice. She is passionate about her work on a professional and personal level. Her philosophy of service to the patient is always putting the patient's needs first by creating an accommodating and relaxing environment by minimizing dental fear, educating patients, and providing a patient-centered positive experience to produce excellent clinical outcomes and satisfaction. She sees Dentistry as a long term relationship and wishes to maintain that between her and her patients. Dr. Patel enjoys spending her free time with her family.

5368 Twin Hickory Rd

Glen Allen, VA 23059

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Patel

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "My philosophy is simple: You are special. I want you to enjoy your dental experience and aim to perfect every aspect of your care, so that you can feel relax and safe knowing that you are in the best possible hands."

• Family Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
Midlothian, VA |
Great dental team. They spend enough time with you and explain you all your options. Really liked it.
in Richmond, VA |
Good office. Great team and very personalize care.
in Glen Allen |
Very happy with care. Spend enough time to explain me about my problem. Appreciate this. Thank you.
in Richmond |
Great dental office. Very pleasant experience with Dr. Patel.
in Mechanicsville, Va |
Dr. Patel makes you very comfortable and does a great explaining everything to you.
Midlothian, VA |
Great office. Very pleasant family environment. Doctor is super nice.
Glen Allen, VA |
Made me comfortable and gave me honest opinion. Complete pain free procedure. Would ask all my friends to come.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I liked her. She spend enough time on my care and gave me all available options, the one which is best to my pocket but with intermediate results and the one which is best for my mouth but cost way high. I liked her honest opinion. She speak so fast, so I have to ask to slow down but honestly looking her CV and experience, I won't mine for this.
in Midlothian, VA |
Great dentist. Just got my teeth whitened. Great success.
Great Service
in Richmond, VA |
Everyone is very friendly and always have smile on their faces. Really great with children. The office itself has very pleasant decor.
in Glen Allen, VA |
The staff was wonderful. I broke a tooth and got to see the dentist the next business day. I appreciate how they listen to my needs.
in Midlothian, VA |
I was in excruciating pain. VCU turned me down. But, when I called Dr. Patel's office, She took me immediately. Opened my root canal. Pain completely went away. I greatly appreciated her empathy and excellent work on my teeth. Thank you.
in Richmond, VA |
She is good dentist. Take a lot of time to explain. Never educated this way before. Big applaud ! !
in Richmond, VA |
Very good dentist. Explain me very well.
in Glen Allen, VA |
Both my husband and I had our first visits last week. We recently relocated from Texas and needed to establish new relationships with dental care givers. I hated dental visits all of my life. This was the best. Professional, friendly and gentle. The entire staff was a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Patel was very thorough, took extra time to explain me but No sales pitch, Nothing. Greatly appreciated ! !
in Glen Allen, VA |
The dentist and office staff are always upbeat and positive. Everyone is always pleasant and cheerful. I am always made aware of my various treatment options, but never feel pressured.
in Glen Allen, VA |
Comfortable and professional environment which is exactly what you need in a dental office. I especially appreciate prompt and efficient service with a smile.
Glen Allen, VA |
I have pleasant experience at this dental office. Dr. Patel is very thorough and took an extra time to explain me the importance of my oral hygiene. Highly recommended.
Chester, VA |
Great dentist. Very truthful. No unnecessary expenses. Advised to wait on my crown.
Glen Allen, VA |
As always great experience. Dr. Patel is very honest in giving her opinion. She has great hand. No pain after extraction. Thank you.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr Patel took extra time to review my issues and options.
in Glen Allen, VA |
First time visit to this practice. I've been to multiple dentists before but this was the first practice that has ever explained in detail what they are doing and why. It's very apparent they care about your teeth and what your concerns are. They are very thorough on the first visit and took multiple X-rays including a panoramic of the mouth. I also appreciated the technology in the office, using ultrasonic descalers and polishers so no scraping (or little scraping) needed. Highly recommended !
in Richmond, VA |
Very professional, competent, and friendly. They go out of their way to make sure you understand what is being done during a procedure, and that you are comfortable the whole time.
Richmond, VA |
As usual great office experience.
in Glen Allen, VA |
Very good dentist. Great surgical hand. Most of the procedure pain free and excellent cosmetic results. I would refer everyone whom I know.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I love this dental office. I always have positive experience at this office.
in Richmond, VA |
She is very friendly and truthful in her opinion that relieved my anxiety a lot. My tooth extraction was completely pain free. I have overpaid some amount for my dental works. Office sent me the check of my overpayment. I was surprised. I have not even called them yet, neither have I received any statement from insurance company. Truly, an honest service. Many Thumps UP for this!!!
in Richmond, VA |
Great dentist. I have been at multiple dentist office over many years. I am always skeptical when they start asking me to do more procedures on me. Dr. Patel is the most truthful and honest dentist, I ever show. She took extra time to explain me my dental problems and advised me whether it can be wait or need an immediate fix. When she did procedure on me, she took enough time to give me the perfect result. I will speak highly about her in my group.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Patel is a perfect example of the issues that arise when doctors make their living based on the number of procedures they do. On my first visit I was told I would need work done on eight teeth totaling about $1800. Having never had any major problems with my teeth I sought out a second opinion. The second dentist I saw informed me that I only had one loose filling that would need replacing. After this experience my family and I obviously chose to switch practices.
Have you seen Dr. Kunjal Patel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patel?

• Anthem
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
    DHA Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA