Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Marshall
180 4th Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL 33701

Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Saint Petersburg, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Northwestern School of Dentistry medical school in 1993. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Marshall to book an appointment.

Dr. Marshall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marshall

3.3

58.13953488372093%
39.53488372093023%

Dr. Marshall?
What People Say About Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS
Outstanding, professional and gentle dentist. Did full mouth veneers and crowns. Took about 3 hours in one visit. Other dentists quoted me 4 visits 2-3 hours each. She's the best!
Apr 01, 2020
Jay – Apr 01, 2020
Just Amazing..
Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
My teeth were a lot worse off then I thought, but I knew my front teeth looked bad and I could see decay. I had all 10 crowns and a deep cleaning (Left Side) done in one visit and was finished in 3 hrs and 45 min... Amazing! Two days later and no pain. In the past at my last dentist just getting a crown or a deep filling and I hurt for days. Best dental experience I have had. So glad I picked the right Dentist. Beautiful Office, so clean, state of the art equipment and nice staff.
St Petersburg – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr. Marshall is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. She gave me new crowns and bridges that felt better in my mouth than the previous ones due to using the latest technology and materials. My bite feels more normal and my smile looks great! Thank you Dr. Marshall!
M G in St Pete Beach – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr.Marshall is so sweet! She listened to all my concerns and delivered what was promised to be. After all my work was completed i was introduced to the spa technician and wow was i informed on what my skin needed. I left the office appointed for future visits with the spa! they are great! non pushy! office is beautiful! feels like i'm in the Beverly Hills!! Highly recommended.
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
they have a great office and team who work there, they did exactly what i wanted for so many years for my smile. Alice, part of the spa, was also able to accommodate me to have a facial done. will tell all my friends and family to come also! Thanks for making me smile again!!!! :)
Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall was great, she gave me the smile i wanted for so many years. They also have a spa for your needs as well. Highly recommend to anyone.
Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
First class state of the art office, doctor and staff know their busines. got right in for an exam and cleaning. great experience.
Rob m in Tampa – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall was referred to me by a personal friend. I am very pleased with her professionalism, knowledge and friendliness and of her but phenomenal staff. I am so glad I finally found a good cosmetic dentist that I am completely happy with. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall and her sweet and friendly team.
Patty – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Walking downtown I noticed a new beautiful office, Dental / Med Spa that had just opened. So I walked in without an appointment and was lucky to get a session with Alice for a facial with dermmabration right away. I have had many facials and her expertise / experience (25 yrs) makes her special and that is just how I looked and felt after! Then,, Dr. Marshall was available to give me a teeth cleaning, so I went for it. VERY HAPPY that I have a new neighbor! Stop by and say hi and feel special!
Happy neighbor in St. Petersburg, Florida – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Everything I needed, great dentist and great place!!!
T. Jay in St. Pete, FL – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall and her staff make you feel comfortable. Very knowledgeable dentist and best service. She cares about her patients. The technology here is Wow!! and very clean environment and help me to ensure I am getting the best treatment. I would highly recommend this dental office.
Brian keegan – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Kristine and her staff are amazing, I went in fearful that she was going to be like every other dentist out there and I found out that she was just awesome.. I highly recommend her
Puyallup – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Very likely she is an awesome dentist and a super nice person. She takes great care and everything she does
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall is a fantastic dentist. I came to her for implants and she got me my first implant for $1995 which is the best deal i saw anywhere on the internet. Not only that but her office is beautiful, her staff is amazing, I felt really at home in her practice. Her total job on my teeth was 22K and I couldn't be happier with my smile! I don't know why someone would write a bad review about her! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr Marshall!
John F. in Florida – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
very clean, very professional, easy access to downtown and also has parking. Beautiful location great Dr and amazing staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall was great and so was her staff. Beautiful office, Will refer all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
Dr Marshall was amazing. She did an amazing job and will recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?
I found Dr. Marshall excellent, fixed my teeth perfectly!
St Petersburg – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Marshall?

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to your teeth.  My goal is to make your smile one of your very best features.  It's always amazing just how much confidence can be added when a patient gains a beautiful "Hollywood Smile."  From improv...

1993