Are you a healthcare professional?

Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greenwood, IN. She is accepting new patients.

Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS

5873 N State Road 135 Greenwood, IN 46143

Search for experience in a specific area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for
Background check information is undergoing a refresh. Please check back later.

*The information displayed here is sourced from independent information providers, such as state board websites, as of November 2023, and may not be the most up-to-date information. Healthgrades makes no representations with respect to the accuracy of any information provided here and assumes no responsibility or liability for such information.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stevens

3.7

3 ratings, 1 with written review

Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stevens?

To provide quality dentistry and to help my patients achieve and maintain a healthy smile. When patients leave my office, I want them to know that I am...Read more

Being able to interact with my patients makes dentistry the most rewarding career for me. I am passionate about improving each patient's smile. It is very...Read more

• American Dental Association, Member
  • Indiana Dental Association, Member

Common Questions and Answers

Please call the office to learn more. (317) 548-2627

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS?

View contact information to make an appointment.

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

Can I use my insurance at Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS?

Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS accepts various insurance plans. You can easily check if your insurance provider is accepted by using the Healthgrades insurance check. We recommend verifying your insurance coverage before scheduling an appointment to ensure a seamless experience.

What is Dr. Kristin Stevens, DDS's office address?

Dr. Stevens' office is located at 5873 N State Road 135, Greenwood, IN 46143. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Office5873 N State Road 135 Greenwood, IN 46143