Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Kristin Schroeder, DDS
Dr. Kristin Schroeder, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fremont, NE.

2400 N Lincoln Ave

Fremont, NE 68025

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schroeder

As a team of exceptional leaders in a thriving practice, we provide the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable atmosphere, built on trust. www.gotsmileomaha.com

• Orthodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Schroeder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schroeder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schroeder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schroeder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schroeder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schroeder to family and friends
Dr. Schroeder's Performance
in Omaha, NE |
Dr Schroeder is always kind and professional. I love Got Smile Dental Group. My hygienist, Tracy is great as well. I always have a positive experience when I come in!
in Omaha, NE |
So friendly, patient, and caring!
in Omaha Nebraska |
I would not change dentist she is not in our network for insurance but I don't care I would not change she is very caring and the office is so caring and nice
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Schroeder is a very good dentist. She explained the necessary treatment and procedure so that we knew what to expect. She was very caring treating my mother.
in Green Valley, AZ |
I had a problem with a filling from an appointment in Arizona... Dr. Schroeder quickly diagnosed the issue and took care of me. Omaha is blessed to have her!
in Lincoln, NE |
I had a issue with a tooth that needed attention. My appointment for a crown was cancelled that day so Dr. Schroeder checked the tooth, took x-rays found no evidence. Made a minor adjustment.
Severna Park, MD |
It's always a pleasant experience visiting the dentist. They make you feel at ease, and up upfront about your treatment plan.
Omaha, NE |
She knocked a healthy tooth, breaking it, causing a great deal of pain and expense. Worse, she was more concerned about saving her butt rather than my care.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Schroeder is very friendly and courteous. I have recommended Suzy Smith and she is now a current patient. Just this week I also recommended another friend of mine.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr Schroeder and all the staff at Got Smile were amazing. My husband and I are french and even if we speak english, it is sometimes complicated for us to understand everything. But, Dr. Schroeder and the staff did their best to explain us with simple words. They also took time to explain us the insurance what we have to do. Thank you to all of them.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Schroeder and her assistant were quite professional AND personable. I was greeted by name when I arrived as a New Patient. Check-in was quick and easy. Waiting time was short (I didn't have time to open a magazine...) Be prompt, because they are. Charges/fees seem reasonable in today's day and age - they use up to date techniques and equipment.
in Omaha |
Dr Schroeder was so gentle and kept checking to see how I was doing. Everyone was so helpful and kind!
in Omaha NE |
Always friendly and explains what is happening with my teeth.
in Papillion, Nebraska |
Very caring, understanding......makes the experience relaxing.
in Omaha, NE |
Time with her was brief but she was very friendly, professional and open for questions.
in Omaha, NE |
I have only an initial visit. She seemed friendly and explained what she saw in the X-rays, and told what her plan is, when we meet Tuesday. At that time, she will do further analysis and do what work is necessary on my tooth.
in Omaha, NE |
I feel very confident in Dr. Schroeder as my Dentist.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr Schroeder is awesome! she has great chair side manner. She explains everything very well, gives understandable answers to my questions, and is super professional in her approach with me as a patient. I Do recommend her to others.
in Omaha, NE |
She seems very nice and explained a concern re. a possible need for a crown on a particular tooth. We would recommend her to others!
Extremely friendly and informative. She made me feel very welcome.
in LaVista, NE |
It was good
Council Bluffs, IA |
Finally found the most painless, trusting, caring, and efficient dentist. Can't say enough about them from the time I walk in from the time I walk out.
in Omaha NE |
Always super friendly and very knowledgable!
Have you seen Dr. Kristin Schroeder, DDS?
Are you Dr. Schroeder?