Dr. Kristin Herring, DDS

Dr. Kristin Herring, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Kristin Herring, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hickory, NC. She is 38 years old.

1930 Woodridge Dr

Hickory, NC 28602

Learn about Dr. Herring

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Herring is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Herring has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Herring has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herring's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herring to family and friends
Dr. Herring's Performance
Hickory, NC |
After a very traumatic experience today getting a routine cavity filled, I will never return to Dr. Herring. Dr. Herring was impatient and rude to my daughter. She reused to finish he procedure and said I could be referred to a pediatric dentist or reschedule. My child was numbed twice causing numbness for longer than necessary. I left this dentist and was kindly taken in by Dr. Penland who completed the process in 10-15 minutes. I will discourage everyone I know to choose their dentist wisely.
in Hickory, NC |
I can say without a doubt that Dr. Herring is a wonderful and very skilled dentist. My dentist of 25 years retired and after a bad experience with another dentist, I looked for two years before going to see Dr. Herring. She's patient, explains things and listens. She put a crown on a tooth for me today and I didn't feel any pain at all. It was my first experience with a crown and I was pretty nervous. But she did a great job numbing and it was over before I knew it. Fantastic staff, too!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kristin Herring, DDS?
Are you Dr. Herring?