Dr. Kristin Clark-Lowell, DMD

Dr. Kristin Clark-Lowell, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kristin Clark-Lowell, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Cortland, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Connecticut in 1997 and practices cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read her story

3773 Luker Rd

Cortland, NY 13045

Learn about Dr. Clark-Lowell

Dr. Clark-Lowell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clark-Lowell "Our patients are like family to us and have helped to make us successful. We look forward to coming to work every day - we work as a team and we complement each other very well. Our team of staff has been with me for 17 years now! "

This content was provided by Dr. Clark-Lowell "It is our goal to listen to patients' needs and to help them reach their restorative goals. We strive to help patients improve their oral health, improve their smiles and help stabilize their mouths for a lifetime of aesthetic form and optimal function."

5  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Wells College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Connecticut
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Hartford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Dental Implant Surgery Courses
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Clark-Lowell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark-Lowell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark-Lowell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark-Lowell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark-Lowell's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark-Lowell to family and friends

Dr. Clark-Lowell's Performance

Dr. Clark-Lowell Says:
"

I would like to kindly note that at the moment, 2/3 of our reviews are poor because they are from the same anonymous source who posted inaccurate facts twice in the same day. We love our patients and have a very solid reputation in town.  The dental staff is a very solid team and we constantly strive to take advanced continuing education classes to be able to provide the progressive care that our patients request.  Thank you

...

I broke a tooth yesterday and was seen today. From the time I walked into the office I was treated with respect. I had questions about my new insurance that Dr. Clark-Lowell does not accept. I knew this before going to my appointment but after 19 years of being her patient I did not want to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love all of the office staff! Dr. Clark Lowell is very knowledgeable and does what's best for me. I have been to many dentists and have been with her for 6 years because of the quality, cleanliness and friendliness of all the staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Great doc. puts patients, their time, and pain management first - handles complex procedures with skill and patience. love the new digs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I can't think of any reason not to give this place and this doctor less than 5 stars. My experience has been nothing less than perfect other than very slight pain which I expect at the dentist, but it is obvious they use techniques to minimize this and do everything they can to help the patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Clark-Lowell's for fifteen years and I have always received consistently exceptional care by the whole team. Dr. Clark-Lowell reconstructed my mouth to a brilliant smile and I am so happy. She helped to restore my self-confidence.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0