Dr. Kristen Donohue, DMD

Dr. Kristen Donohue, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Kristen Donohue, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Burke, VA and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 2000 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

Sunshine Dentists

6035 Burke Centre Pkwy Ste 260

Burke, VA 22015

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Donohue

Dr. Donohue's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Donohue "Dentistry is an art form and science that I love. It’s a perfect outlet for my creativity and it also lets me help bring patients to better health. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect profession! After practicing dentistry for over 15 years, I've come to know what my patients, and their families, expect from their dental provider. I work hard to make sure that my patients are completely satisfied with their dental care and that they love the outcome. I love to defy the old model of dentistry. What excites me the most is changing a patient’s perception how great their smile can look, and how painless and enjoyable the process of modern dentistry can be. Today's treatments are comfortable, efficient, and provide long-lasting results. Dentistry is an art, requiring a strong passion and attention to detail. As a mother, and a dental patient myself, I understand the needs of my patients and their families, and it is my goal to make sure that every appointment is a positive experience. Our entire team works hard getting to know our patients, and providing the right treatments at the right time. Our patients are not just smiles, they are like family, and we strive to treat them as we would our own parents, spouses, and children. When I'm not at the practice making my patients smile, I enjoy spending time, and smiling, with my family! My husband, Tommy, and I have two children, Karen and Katie. I love playing with my kids, and watching as they grow into beautiful young ladies. Every day they make me more proud. In my free time, I also enjoy yoga, working out, cooking, traveling, and gardening. I appreciate being a part of this amazing community, and it is my goal to give back to an area that has given me and my family so much over the years. I am a volunteer with the Northern Virginia Dental Society's Clinic, and participate in various Missions of Mercy projects, Habitat for Humanity, CROP Walk for Hunger, and the Capital Area Food Bank. Sunshine Dentists also contributes to the Robinson Secondary School and Lake Braddock High School Athletic and Prom-to-Dawn programs. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Donohue We've been with the practice for many years and it just keeps getting better and better! Dr Donohue cares deeply about her patients and it shows. I recommend patients to Sunshine Dentists all the time- and no one has ever been disappointed. They create a very comfortable atmosphere, and each visit is a positive experience. - Robin W. (Burke, VA)

"Dr. Kristen Donohue and the entire Sunshine Dentists team believe that beautiful smiles begin with great dental health. We want our patients to have superbly clean teeth and learn good, healthy habits for caring for their teeth and gums. As our patient, you can expect to receive the highest quality of comprehensive dental care in a family-oriented, non-threatening environment. Our goal is to make your dental experience as comfortable and pain-free as possible."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Oral Surgery
  • Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Allegheny College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • U.S. Army, Advanced General Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • American Dental Implant Association
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Donohue has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Donohue has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donohue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donohue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donohue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donohue to family and friends
based on 367 total reviews (14 with comments)

Dr. Donohue's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Springfield, VA
I have only seen Dr. Donohue twice in the last year. However, I wish I had known about her office when we first moved to the area. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I appreciate staff getting to know their patients. I highly recommend Sunshine Dentists.
in Alexandria, VA
First visit to this office and I loved it! I realize that not a lot of people say that about going to the dentist-but the staff is great and they make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Donohue has a good sense of humor and explains what she is doing and any observations she makes along the way.
Love Dr. Donahue and her staff. I would not go anywhere else. She is attentive and understanding. The office professionalism is outstanding.
in Fairfax, VA
I certainly had an excellent first meeting where we discussed my dental history and future care in a very personable and engaging manner.
in Burke