Dr. Krista Farr, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Farr

Dynamic Dentistry Az

2450 S White Mountain Rd Show Low, AZ 85901

Dr. Krista Farr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Show Low, AZ and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Farr accepts

Dr. Farr accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
Principal Life
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Farr treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Extraordinary care with a gentle touch

2005

4.5

Dr. Farr?
Dr. Farr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Krista Farr, DDS
Love love love Dr Farr and I usually hate denist! She explains everything and takes her time with you and just really makes going to the dentist a good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
-Kathy Deitering in Show Low. AZ | Mar 22, 2017 Dr. Farr is an excellent dentist. She took the time to explain every procedure and answered all of my questions. (there were many). All of the Dynamic Denistry staff were considerate, caring, and outstanding professionals. Thank you Dr. Farr for your excellent service!! You are awesome!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Farr to my friends, and family. Kathy D Show Low
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
I would definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. Farr at Dynamic Dentistry. Dr and her staff are fast friendly and very supportive of patients like me. I have a severe anxiety to visiting the dentist. I was a new patient a visit ago and they got me in right away after I broke my tooth. They were very patient, sincere and caring. I am a cash patient and pricing was reasonable. My procedure went well and I was able to get at least one thing finished on my “to-do” list. I will be coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Extremely satisfied! The office has a friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere and really caters to patient needs. I'll keep going back. Dr. Farr was knowledgeable, answered any questions I had and is just a friendly face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr. Farr is an outstanding dentist that truly cares about her patients. No matter what kind of dental experiences you have had in the past Dr. Farr at Dynamic Dentistry can make you love to visit the dental office! She is very patient, kind, and very knowledgeable. She is great with children as well as adults!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Staff was so nice and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
I was seen for an emergency got right in and had excellent care! Office and staff were extremely kind and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr. Farr goes above and beyond the typical dentist. She explains everything I was needing done in a way I understood and she even took the time to get to know me. The staff is always very professional and accommodating. Would recommend her to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Very knowledgeable. I know I'm receiving the best care possible when I'm in her office!!!! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr. Farr was great. I am one of those people who are definitely afraid of the "dentist" any dentist. I have had an extremely bad experience in the past with a few different dentists.Even though I had a little bit of a breakdown because my nerves got to me shr was super patient with me and did her very best to keep me calm and make me feel comfortable. She explained everything she was doing and made sure i was comfortable and understood what she was doing before she did anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Very pleased with Dr. Farr and the staff. They provide excellent care and couldn't be more pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
ALWAYS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WHEN NEEDED STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND DR. FARR IS VERY GENTLE I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST BUT SHE MAKES IT A BETTER EXPERIENCE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr. Farr and her staff are absolutely wonderful. They make it less terrifying to come to the dentist ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
I have taken both my 5 and 3-year-old daughters there and they loved it. Not only was it a fear free experience for them but the gifts bags they received made my 5-year-old excited about brushing her teeth and the 3-year-old can't help but copy her big sister. Wilceta was so gentle and understanding that they keep asking when they can go back. I will definitely be taking my kids here again and highly recommend it for any family with youngsters.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Very professional and knowledgeable DDS, would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr. Farr was incredibly friendly. She was very accommodating to my personality and she was very personable towards me. She made it a very comfortable visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr Farr and staff are amazing they treat you like family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Office worked with me and my insurance to make sure I got all my needs taken care of. They also made my wife and I feel so comfortable! Definitely recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Dr.farr was so kind and understanding to my needs. She worked with me to find the right plan to get my oral health back on track. I felt very comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krista Farr, DDS?
Doctor Farr and her team of hygienists and receptionists are awesome. Always very friendly, caring and knowledgeable. Have never had a bad experience. Always in and out in a timely manner. They always do a great job!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Farr?