Dr. Korinne Grieger, DDS

Dr. Korinne Grieger, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Korinne Grieger, DDS is a native of Arizona. Having completed her pre-dental studies at Arizona State University, she went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, recognized by the dental community as one of the most prestigious dental schools in the United States. Taking great pride in her work and dedicating herself to the field of dental health, she is a member of several associations of the highest pedigree to ensure that you receive the best care possible. Some of these include: The American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Paradise Valley/Scottsdale Professional Study Club. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION The American Dental Association Arizona Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists Paradise Valley/Scottsdale Professional Study Club

KorSmiles Dental

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Grieger

This content was provided by Dr. Grieger "Dr. Grieger has over 13 years of experience in the dental field and has provided an exceptional level of services to her patients through continual training in the most advanced 21st century techniques and materials that the dental profession has to offer. These services include Invisalign, Lumineers, laser therapy, implants and veneers.Aside from her professional background and education, Dr. Grieger is committed to providing an uncommon level of personal service to her patients by establishing lifelong relationships with her patients to ensure their access to the highest level of long-term oral health and beautiful smiles that is currently available through quality dental care."

• Chipped Tooth

• Oral Conscious Sedation
  • Root Canal
  • Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University - Pre Dental Studies / BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University of the Pacific School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Grieger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grieger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grieger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grieger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grieger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grieger to family and friends
Dr. Grieger's Performance
everyone gave me wonderful attention and went out of their way to make me comfortable
Excellent
have total faith in the doctor. She is the best.
I have been going to Dr. Grieger for over 8 years and every visit is as good as going to the dentist can be. :-) The office is very pleasant and the staff, without exception, is friendly, professional and goes above and beyond to create a positive environment. I highly recommend this dental practice!
I never feel the shot, EVER. Dr. Grieger is awesome!!
Dr. Grieger was thorough in her explanations and efficient in her work. I've never had a more painless filling and the next day I couldn't even tell I had dental work done. Her staff is warm and friendly.
Have always been very apprehensive about the dentist, any dentist. Korine Grieger put me at ease and I have to say I was immensely satisfied
Korinne is an amazing dentist and made me feel comfortable during my appt. She explained my treatment plan very well and gave me options. I look forward to coming back to her for the treatments I need, and any follow up cleanings and appts. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good quality dentist.
excellent service and professional staff..
Whether it's getting a cleaning, having a cavity filled or even having my wisdom teeth pulled, I have had an incredible experience. I have always had anxiety over dental work in my lifetime but since I have been coming to Dr. Grieger, she has really put me at ease, took her time and gently worked through every procedure with me. I no longer dread going to the dentist since I have started coming here. Her and the staff, 5 stars!
My experience with Korrine Grieger has always been fantastic. She truly cares about her patients and try's to build relationships with them! Also all of her staff are extremely friendly and willing to help you wherever they can!
Dr. Grieger introduced the Perio Protect Program to me following some periodontal problems I was having and bleeding. The Program is amazing and definitely works if you follow it. The Periodontist I am also seeing was speechless the first time I saw him following my first 3 months on the Program and each time thereafter I see him he still marvels at the condition of my gums and teeth. I highly recommend it and the side benefit is that it makes your teeth sparkly white!
I felt like everything was explained well and I knew exactly what needed to be done to my teeth. I was very happy with the results!
I come all the way back to Scottsdale from Miami just to see Dr. Grieger when it is time for teeth cleaning and fillings. She has my complete trust when it comes to my teeth.
Always good service
Dr Grieger is an excellent dentist. i have been coming here for years, and never a bad experience.
great office!
Dr. Grieger is an amazing dentist and her staff are first rate!!!
Dr Grieger explained everything I needed done so I could understand it and I couldnt even feel the injection. Sarah her assistant was so nice also !
Dr G and her staff are amazing ! So friendly and I actually felt relaxed in the chair. I would highly recommend this office.
I had a enjoyable experience.. Hard to believe since it was a dentist visit I know ! Everyone was polite, attentive and extremely professional ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!
I feel very welcome and validated and have outstanding dental care!
Superb in every respect and all professionals involved!
very good
First time visit. Very pleasant experience,
Great experience
Had an amazing experience, everyone was very helpful, listened to my concerns and laid out their own without making me feel inadequate. Everyone was incredibly friendly and great communication all around!
Korinne is absolutely amazing! I had a tooth break and was in a lot of pain. I wasn't her patient, but she took me in right away and made the experience easy and quick. I've switch over to KorSmiles now and can say I'll never trust another with my teeth. The staff and Dr. Korinne are the BEST!!
great experiience
Dr. Grieger and all of her staff are the best.
friendly staff from the girls in the front to the dental hygienist and Dr.....never have to wait long for appointment ..best dentist i have ever had ...i would reccomend them to anyone looking for dentist...
Previous visits good
Dr. Grieger is great! Love how she explained everything...kind, compassionate. Office staff is phenomenal. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!!
had a lesion removed from my tongue. no pain and looks and feels great.
Awesome!
Dr Greiger-Bush and staff are both friendly and professional. Appointment scheduling was easy and quick. Both my daughter and I scheduled appointments and were seen simultaneously which was extremely convenient. Staff was very knowledgeable and explained our treatment as well as treatment plans for our next visits. KORsmiles is now our family dentist!
fantastic
Love Susan as she does such a nice job keeping my teeth and gums in great shape. Dr. Grieger is so easy to discuss care and options to keep all things helpful.
This office has gotten "good Service" down. Explained and advised.
Rest assured, you are in good hands here! The staff and Dr. Grieger are kind, caring, and professional. I received the best dental work in my lifetime and trust the care and service 110%!
amazing and cant wait for my next cleaning
Kira cleans teeth with efficient and effective strokes. She has an excellent bed-side manner and makes the treatment experience easy and even fun. I couldn't believe she has acquired her many skills in only 3 or so years of practice! (you're lucky to have her on staff! :)
Dr Grieger and her staff are always extremely friendly and provide the highest level of service and follow up. Communication is key in any business and the entire staff is clear, consistent and amazing team to work with. No question the best Dental group and Dr I have ever seen and refer everyone I know to their office.
Dr. Grieger is an incredible dentist. She and her staff are always professional. They go over all my options and make sure I get the best treatment possible. I love that Dr. Grieger always puts my best interest first and foremost. She does everything she can to keep my teeth and gums as healthy as possible. She isn't overly aggressive with recommendations, unlike other Dentist's I've been to in the past. She's more concerned with my dental health than with the cost of the...
Staff and Dr Grieger are always attentive and friendly , we look forward to my appointments and the positive atmosphere.
I have been coming here for years and have had postive expereinces.
I live in scottsdale and my dentist retired and I was referred to Dr. Grieger from my friends. She was able to replace my 2 old silver fillings with beautiful white fillings and I am on invisalign with KorSmiles. The staff is quick, nice, and very good at what they do! I appreciate that this office is on time with my appointments and I am in and out in no time. Thank you Dr.Grieger and staff for making my smile awesome!!
I had a crown that was old and leaking redone by Dr. Grieger four years ago. At the time, she was offering groupon, as her practice was new and she was trying to build her client base. That crown was beautiful and stood out from the others I have in my mouth and it was done in a couple of hours. Today I had my two front teeth done as crowns as my right tooth had an old filling that broke off and I wasn't sure what I needed. Dr. Grieger came to the rescue again with beauti...
Very pleasant experience and have enjoyed all the staff! Very Welcoming!
Have you seen Dr. Korinne Grieger, DDS?

Visit Dr. Grieger