Dr. Kole Miller, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Kole Miller, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Montgomery, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kole Miller, DDS

Kole Stewart Miller

2 Didio Ln Montgomery, NY 12549

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Miller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

4.2

Dr. Miller

Watch for unneeded work
Be very careful , he is a good dentist, but he trumped up a estimate that was 14000.00 went to another dentist, he said there's no need to do this work and I show no cavity on my ex rays
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
We've always had a wonderful experience at Dr. Miller's office, but our most recent visit with our son was amazing. Most people are nervous to go to the dentist, but winning over a 6 year old and convincing him to cooperate for a dental procedure is an absolutely different challenge. Not only did Dr. Miller complete two fillings, but he responded to my son's individual needs with kindness and patience, and educated him on what was being done and why. They ended the visit with a prize in the treasure chest and such a confidence boost for my son, who was so proud of himself for the rest of the week. Dr. Miller and his team always make us feel like family! Thank you to Deidre, Julia, Sachi, and Dr. Miller for an amazing experience.
Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
Excellent dentist and nice office stuff. Clean office
Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Millers for over 20 years, which speaks for itself. Dr. Millers dentistry is top notch! He and his team of professionals truly care about you and your dental health. Every procedure is explained and I have never felt as though I’m “just a number”. I highly recommend Dr. Kole Miller.
Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
My sisters and I have been seeing Dr. Miller since we were children. Now my husband and I bring our own children to his dental office. Dr. Miller and his team make you feel welcomed and cared for as soon as you walk through the door. There is a professional yet relaxed feeling in his office. Dr. Miller is an excellent dentist, my children are very comfortable seeing him and the hygienist. It’s like visiting family.
Kayla A – Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
My family and I have seen Dr. Miller since he has been in practice. He and his staff have always been a pleasure to work with. Now that I have small children, they too see the staff regularly for their 6 month check up. They get excited to go and it’s not just for the awesome treasure chest that is always packed with the best little toys, they always enjoy Dr. Miller’s voice talents. Although he may sometimes hit a flat note, he knows how to make that smile a beautiful one!!!!!!! We wouldn’t trust anyone else with these pearly whites!
KBK – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?
Dr Miller handled my 3 year old sons first visit absolutely disgustingly. He made him and I feel awful for him being nervous and when my son cried told us he couldn’t have that sound in his ears and needed to headline while he worked. He was offensive, rude and awful to a 3 year old and my family and I have been long time Patients. We certainly are no longer.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kole Miller, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?