Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD

Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tucson, AZ. She practices dentistry.

2300 N Craycroft Rd Ste 3

Tucson, AZ 85712

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Linaker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Linaker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Linaker

Dr. Linaker?
Dr. Linaker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Today was my first visit with Dr. Linaker. It was a wonderful experience. She is well trained and exhibits a sound understanding of dentistry. Her professional approach gives a patient confidence. With her experienced assistant, my visit was completed in a friendly and efficient manner. I picked up her business card so I can refer patients to Dr. Linaker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
I have been a patient in this practice for several years and have just started seeing Dr. Linaker. I felt very welcome by the front office staff, the treatment of my teeth went very smoothly and Dr. Linaker’s concern for my health and knowledge of the specifics of my dental prxSoblem were excellent. My visit was a pleasurable experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
I've been a patient in this dental practice for many years now, and it's the best run practice I've ever experienced. Dr. Linaker is new to it, seems to be an excellent choice to replace Dr. David Davenport, who just retired. The staff is uniformly cheerful and welcoming and efficient. And I love my hygienist, Amber, who has been with this practice a long time and loves working for and with these dentists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
Smart. Competent. Comfortable. Full endorsement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
Dr. David Davenport is our regular dentist, but he wasn't in the office today so we saw Dr. Linaker after Rose, our hygienist, cleaned our teeth. Dr. Linaker is not only extremely well qualified, but she's also got a very kind and gentle demeanor. She makes you feel like she has all the time in the world to answer your questions. We've already recommended her to several of our close friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
Good experience with Dr. Linaker. Very professional, obviously highly competent and pleasant. Also, her assistant was great too. You won't go wrong with this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
Just had my first visit with Dr. Linaker when Dr. Derron Davenport was out of the office. She is wonderful. Has a great "bedside" manner and did a very careful and thorough inspection of my mouth after the dental hygienist had finished my semi-annual cleaning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?
Best dentist I’ve had in 30 years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Linaker, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Linaker?

Insurance accepted