Dr. Kirk Ripley, DDS

Dr. Kirk Ripley, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Kirk Ripley, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Fishers, IN and has been practicing for 30 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Ripley Orthodontics

9750 Lantern Rd

Fishers, IN 46037

Learn about Dr. Ripley

Dr. Ripley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ripley "A Love for Orthodontics Working with so many incredible people, especially my younger patients, keeps me young at heart. I watch each person mature and blossom through treatment and beyond. Whether I’m seeing a shy child develop self-esteem, or an adult receive the smile they’ve dreamed about for years, I’m making a difference in the lives of people I care about. Orthodontics is professionally and personally rewarding. I love the challenge of creating the best smile and face I can for each of my patients. Each person is unique. While they come to me with the same desired result, I have to find the ideal treatment approach for each person’s specific needs. It’s a pleasure to be continually thinking and using my knowledge and experience to help others. A Pursuit of Excellence Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Indiana University, 1982 Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Indiana University, 1986 Master’s degree in Orthodontics, University of Iowa, 1988 Dr. Ripley has always pursued excellence. He was Senior Class President and graduated first in his class at Bedford-North Lawrence High School. At Indiana University, he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors. In Dental School, he graduated first in his class. He recieved his Masters in Orthodontics from one of the top programs in the country. Dr. Ripley brings his enthusiasm for excellence every day to the office. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association Indianapolis District Dental Society, Board of Directors Personal Life Outside the practice, you’ll most often find me spending quality time with my family. My wife, Ruanne and I met at Indiana University and we have been married for 29 years. We have two incredible adult human children, Christina and Daniel. Our third child, Phoebe, is a Golden Retriever and has the “most favored status” of everyone in the family. I enjoy keeping active, whether I’m playing golf, snow skiing, wakeboarding, or wakesurfing. Of course I’m a fan of the Colts and Pacers, and follow Indiana University sports, too."

This content was provided by Dr. Ripley "Dr. Ripley and his highly trained staff are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients. We strive to provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment to give our patients a beautiful, healthy and confident smile. We will do our best each and every day to provide extraordinary personal service in a warm, fun, caring, and professional environment that exceeds your expectations."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Iowa / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Ripley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ripley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ripley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ripley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ripley's Reviews