Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Kimmerling

Dr Alex Krempa, DMD

3698 Largent Way Nw Ste 202 Marietta, GA 30064

Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marietta, GA. He graduated from Emory University in 1982 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Kimmerling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kimmerling

Dr. Kimmerling?
Dr. Kimmerling's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS
I cannot stop thinking and having very worrisome thoughts as my mind reflects upon Dr. K and his Staff~ a medical-dental practice that is unequaled! I ask myself if they remain open, seeing patients, and thereby risking exposure to this dreaded Chinese virus. My prayers go out to Dr. K, and his Staff~~ the "measure" of true Professionalism impossible for anyone to accurately name! I have tried and find the most appropriate terms of measure impossible! Yes.. THAT Superior! Everyone, pray for their safety, please.. as do I !! God Bless all of them! Keep them safe, Oh, Lord.. Protect!
Charles C Wilson – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
Had a crown that was not necessary! Wish I had known. If you have to reschedule be prepared to not have a nice receptionist. He got frustrated that I couldn't open my mouth huge after he injected me three times. Not a good bed side manner either.
Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
I had to have a lot of dental work done over the last 2 years, so I'm kind of a regular. I have not one single complaint that I can think of over the 10+ times I've walked through the doors. Dr. Kimmerling is my regular doc and he is the BEST. He fixed so many issues caused by other dentists and explained why their methods failed. He is super knowledgeable and involved in a ton of research, and that makes me excited to be his patient because he is constantly learning and evolving his own methods
Angel in Marietta, GA – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
I can't say enough good things about DR.Kimmerling. If you want a dentist who cares about you and offers state of the art patient care he's your man. I have to say if you're interested in no pain treatment! which is so important for me. He can give you a shoot and you feel nothing I mean nothing. I recommend him 100%
Mar 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
No wait time!! I had my first shot in the mouth here due to a cavity. I'm soooo afraid of needles but I didn't feel a thing! My family comes here now also. The staff & dr Kimmerling are very professional. Would highly recommend!!
Mandy G. in Marietta – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
Dr Kimerling has a nice bedside manner. But, he is 100% DISHONEST. I went to see him regarding some of my teeth. He lied to me,he said my teeth are decaying so badly that they HAD be pulled IMMEDIATELY with implants needed. That crowns,etc would NOT work as the decay was so bad. He was talking about 6 teeth, all in disastrous shape. I left & cried for weeks. I went for a 2nd opinion. I have since had crowns w/root canals & am so happy now.Dr.KIMMERLING LIED to make more MONEY.
Alice Bryan in Marietta – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
Will no longer recommend Dr. Kimmerling. An error in billing takes precedence over 8 years of patient loyalty and willingness to stand by and correct his own dental work. Very disappointed!
Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kimmerling?

Dr. Kirk Kimmerling is a practicing dentist over 26 years. He graduated from Emory University with a BA in Chemistry and a doctorate in dentistry. It would be his great pleasure to welcome you as a new patient.

1983