Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS

Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marietta, GA. He graduated from Emory University in 1982 and practices dentistry.

3698 Largent Way NW Ste 202

Marietta, GA 30064

Learn about Dr. Kimmerling

This content was provided by Dr. Kimmerling "Dr. Kirk Kimmerling is a practicing dentist over 26 years. He graduated from Emory University with a BA in Chemistry and a doctorate in dentistry. It would be his great pleasure to welcome you as a new patient."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Mt. Sianai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

• Oral Pathology Award, 05/1982

Dr. Kimmerling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kimmerling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kimmerling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kimmerling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kimmerling to family and friends

Dr. Kimmerling's Performance

I had to have a lot of dental work done over the last 2 years, so I'm kind of a regular. I have not one single complaint that I can think of over the 10+ times I've walked through the doors. Dr. Kimmerling is my regular doc and he is the BEST. He fixed so many issues caused by other dentists and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I can't say enough good things about DR.Kimmerling. If you want a dentist who cares about you and offers state of the art patient care he's your man. I have to say if you're interested in no pain treatment! which is so important for me. He can give you a shoot and you feel nothing I mean nothing. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
No wait time!! I had my first shot in the mouth here due to a cavity. I'm soooo afraid of needles but I didn't feel a thing! My family comes here now also. The staff & dr Kimmerling are very professional. Would highly recommend!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr Kimerling has a nice bedside manner. But, he is 100% DISHONEST. I went to see him regarding some of my teeth. He lied to me,he said my teeth are decaying so badly that they HAD be pulled IMMEDIATELY with implants needed. That crowns,etc would NOT work as the decay was so bad. He was talking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Will no longer recommend Dr. Kimmerling. An error in billing takes precedence over 8 years of patient loyalty and willingness to stand by and correct his own dental work. Very disappointed!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2