Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS

Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marietta, GA. He graduated from Emory University in 1982 and practices dentistry.

3698 Largent Way NW Ste 202

Marietta, GA 30064

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Kimmerling treats your condition or procedure

• Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Kirk Kimmerling is a practicing dentist over 26 years. He graduated from Emory University with a BA in Chemistry and a doctorate in dentistry. It would be his great pleasure to welcome you as a new patient.

1983

0.9174311926605505%

Dr. Kimmerling?
Dr. Kimmerling's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS
Had a crown that was not necessary! Wish I had known. If you have to reschedule be prepared to not have a nice receptionist. He got frustrated that I couldn't open my mouth huge after he injected me three times. Not a good bed side manner either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
I had to have a lot of dental work done over the last 2 years, so I'm kind of a regular. I have not one single complaint that I can think of over the 10+ times I've walked through the doors. Dr. Kimmerling is my regular doc and he is the BEST. He fixed so many issues caused by other dentists and explained why their methods failed. He is super knowledgeable and involved in a ton of research, and that makes me excited to be his patient because he is constantly learning and evolving his own methods
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
I can't say enough good things about DR.Kimmerling. If you want a dentist who cares about you and offers state of the art patient care he's your man. I have to say if you're interested in no pain treatment! which is so important for me. He can give you a shoot and you feel nothing I mean nothing. I recommend him 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
No wait time!! I had my first shot in the mouth here due to a cavity. I'm soooo afraid of needles but I didn't feel a thing! My family comes here now also. The staff & dr Kimmerling are very professional. Would highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
Dr Kimerling has a nice bedside manner. But, he is 100% DISHONEST. I went to see him regarding some of my teeth. He lied to me,he said my teeth are decaying so badly that they HAD be pulled IMMEDIATELY with implants needed. That crowns,etc would NOT work as the decay was so bad. He was talking about 6 teeth, all in disastrous shape. I left & cried for weeks. I went for a 2nd opinion. I have since had crowns w/root canals & am so happy now.Dr.KIMMERLING LIED to make more MONEY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?
Will no longer recommend Dr. Kimmerling. An error in billing takes precedence over 8 years of patient loyalty and willingness to stand by and correct his own dental work. Very disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kimmerling?

Insurance accepted