Dr. Kirk Fishbaugh, DDS

Dr. Kirk Fishbaugh, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Kirk Fishbaugh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Green Bay, WI. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Kirk Fishbaugh Dentistry

2625 Tulip Ln

Green Bay, WI 54313

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fishbaugh

Dr. Fishbaugh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fishbaugh "Dentistry is an interesting profession in that it allows me to combine science along with the use of my hands to very meticulously solve and fix problems. It involves artistry and a keen sense for detail to provide the highest level of excellence for my patients. That is what makes it so interesting and exciting for me! The end result is making a positive difference in peoples lives by improving their smile, oral health and in turn, their overall health. Being in the dental profession offers the great opportunity to meet so many people from different backgrounds and diversities. Getting to know my patients on a personal level and customizing the dentistry I provide them, to fit their individual needs, is what makes what I do so unique and fulfilling. The relationships I form with my patients create not just a professional bond, but lasting friendships."

This content was provided by Dr. Fishbaugh "Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Us Army

Dr. Fishbaugh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fishbaugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fishbaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fishbaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fishbaugh's Reviews