Dr. Kirk A. Dickey, DDS

Dr. Kirk A. Dickey, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 53 years old

I have a strong sense of ethics and strive to act with integrity. As a dentist, I get to know each of my patients as a person, listening to what's important to them. By creating and fostering direct and respectful communication, I earn a person's trust, and that is my goal. With trust comes the understanding that I am here to help and want them to have the wonderful smile they deserve. I believe patients should understand their treatment options and be involved in deciding which approach is right for them. By explaining treatments, including the strengths and weaknesses, my patients are able to make informed decisions. In doing so, they begin to take control of and become engaged in their oral health. I'm particularly excited about my cosmetic cases, and am passionate about making my restorative work look as natural as possible. I am always more critical and picky about such outcomes than my patients. I love achieving natural cosmetic results in difficult cases, and restoring a person's ability to smile without concern.Read more

Eden Prairie Dental Care
8220 Commonwealth Dr Ste 102
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

At Eden Prairie Dental Care, we specialize in family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Kirk A. Dickey has over 20 years of experience and cares for patients in Eden Prairie, Minn., and surrounding areas of the Twin Cities. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. All of the staff members at Eden Prairie Dental Care take time to explain treatment options and outcomes so you can make informed decisions about the care of your teeth.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 86 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Dickey
Dr. Dickey's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (85)
Have you seen Dr. Kirk A. Dickey, DDS?

Dr. Dickey says...

Dr. Dickey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dickey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Broken Tooth

Royal Dental College Of Copenhagen, Denmark

Completed in 1989

University Of Minnesota Dental School

Completed in 1990

Dr. Dickey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dickey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry