Dr. Kirk K. Cohil, DDS

Dr. Kirk K. Cohil, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this dentist

We provide dentistry in a comfortable, modern and caring environment. Dr. Cohil is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care in order to help our patients achieve optimal oral health for a lifetime. Our office takes the time to provide dental services "correctly" the first time. The doctor and office staff listen to each patient on an individual basis, which allows us to curtail a treatment plan and service, to your primary dental focus and desired needs.Read more

Dr. Cohil's Experience

Experience with Dr. Cohil
Dr. Cohil's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (16)
in Longwood, Florida |
My best friend referred me to Dr. Cohil after I wasn't happy with my current dentist. So last week, I went to have him check a crown that was bothering me and my current dentist said needed to be replaced. His staff was warm and caring and made me feel like I was the most important person they've ever seen. I filled out all my paperwork from the website in advance, so it was a short wait before I got to see the doctor. My new dentist for life.
in Maitland |
I've been having a toothache for a few days. My friend Steve recommended Dr. Cohil because he said that Dr. Cohil was so good with him as a patient. I called to make an appointment and went over my insurance information with Kathy. She was very friendly and helpful and explained what my co pay would be based on my insurance information. Dr. Cohil came in after my x-rays and explained that I had a big cavity and it was not a big deal to fill. So he fixed it and my pain was better.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Cohil is the best dentist that I've ever been to. He is so gentle and confident in his work. I have a horrible gag reflex issue and Dr. Cohil assured me not to worry. He was able to do all of my dental work without any problems. It is refreshing to find a dentist (and awesome staff) for someone who is not a fan of going to the dentist. Dr. Cohil is making me proud again to smile and be happy with the teeth and work he has done for me.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Cohil by one of my best friends who has been going to him for many years. Dr. Cohil and his staff were amazing. Warm welcome when I arrived. They had me fill out some paperwork and then was brought in for x-rays. And then the doctor came in and went over my x-rays and explained what he saw. Overall pretty good and only one cavity. Dr. Cohil was able to fix it and was very gentle. He explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. A great first experience.
in Orlando, FL |
I am so afraid of the dentist and have bad gag reflex. So I absolutely do not like going to the dentist. But I had some issues and my friend highly recommended Dr. Cohil and his friendly staff. They were right. He is a caring, compassionate dentist who really knows his skills and ability to keep me calm and relaxed. The work was done faster than I expected and it turned out alright. I'm so happy I found Dr. Cohil.
IT was to say the least unsatisfactory, I was quoted 16k to fix all my teeth, negotiated down to 10k for just the bottom, spent almost 20k and still did not complete the job, my gums stayed infected and did not heal for 3yrs, he refused to make it right without charging me another 3k, bad business, only cares about how much he can bill. Would not recommend.
in Winter Park, FL |
Like most people, going to a new dentist or any dentist for that matter is never fun. But a friend recommended Dr. Cohil and I went in to get my tooth pain looked at. Dr. Cohil was very thorough and explained everything to me. There was no hard sales push to get work done, just the fix of the tooth I was having pain. And I was so happy with the staff, I made a cleaning appointment and now have a new dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Kirk K. Cohil, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohil?

Compare Dr. Cohil

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohil's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cohil's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

University Of Florida

Completed in 2000

Ball State University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Cohil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry