Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Kip Etheridge, DDS
I have the best profession in the world, providing Dental Healthcare in Battle Creek, Michigan. When I was a child, many hours of my day was spent drawing and enjoying the artistic side of my brain. It was while I was working towards my Eagle Scout, on my Dentistry Merit Badge, in Boy scouts, that I spent some time with my childhood Dentist. I discovered that you can blend science/medicine/healthcare with artistry, as you might say "I was hooked". I graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy, School of Dentistry in 2000 and returned to my hometown. In March 2001, Dr. Richard Rivard sold me his dental practice and in January 2009, I acquired the practice of the deceased Dr. Dominic Cannatti. My journey has led me to many wonderful experiences and friendships. After graduating, I joined the Oakridge Study Club; which is comprised of excellent dentists and specialists all from the Battle Creek area. It was there that I learned one of the most valuable lessons ever; it was that I did not graduate from Dental School knowing everything! I was so impressed with the clinical skills/knowledge of my colleagues; but I was more impressed at how they interacted with their patients. This was where my professional career improved by visiting the Pankey Institute, in Key Biscayne, Florida. During a span of over 7 years I would spend one week a year at the Pankey Institute. It was there that I learned about comprehensive care, that every patient is unique and that it is my obligation to listen to their needs and provide the necessary treatment that the patient desires. The human body is an amazing feat of engineering and the mouth is the gateway to the body. Dentistry is not just "drilling on teeth"; it is improving the lives and health of our patients. I learned occlusion (how the teeth come together and function), restorative dentistry (crowns and fillings) and splint therapy (treating an individual who has Temporomandibular Joint Disorder). The Pankey Institute also instills that I cannot just have a professional life, that there must be balance between Family, Health and Spirituality. The next stop on my journey was with the Schuster Center for Professional Development, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Michael Schuster and his amazing staff educated my staff and me on communication skills, operating a successful business and most importantly honed our skills on listening even further. I truly enjoy my team and patients. We make every attempt to listen to our patients' desires and needs, and then formulate a plan of action to meet those desires and needs, using the most advanced materials and techniques available. I have been married to my amazing wife, Renae, since 2002. She is also my business partner; I like to refer to her as the Chief Financial Officer. We have four beautiful children Kooper, Kamden, KaiLani and Kolten. I enjoy golfing, hunting, boating, coaching my kids' baseball and basketball teams and relaxing with my family.

Etheridge Dentistry

736 Capital Ave SW

Battle Creek, MI 49015

Learn about Dr. Etheridge

Our Mission: We are committed to providing compassionate care using progressive technology and continuing education. Our Vision: We believe in providing a friendly, warm atmosphere that empowers individuals to strive for optimal health.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Maxillofacial Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Western Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Etheridge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Etheridge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etheridge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etheridge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etheridge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etheridge to family and friends
based on 8 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Etheridge's Performance
Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Etheridge will explain everything to you before,during and after your procedure, but I don't appreciate his carrying on a conversation with his assistant as if I'm not even there. Also, his staff needs to take lessons in empathy.
Have you seen Dr. Kip Etheridge, DDS?
Are you Dr. Etheridge?

Visit Dr. Etheridge

Dr. Etheridge accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics