Dr. Kip P. Etheridge, DDS

Dr. Kip P. Etheridge, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Etheridge Dentistry, Battle Creek, MI 736 Capital Ave SW, Battle Creek, MI 49015 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Our Mission: We are committed to providing compassionate care using progressive technology and continuing education. Our Vision: We believe in providing a friendly, warm atmosphere that empowers individuals to strive for optimal health.Read more

Personal Bio

I have the best profession in the world, providing Dental Healthcare in Battle Creek, Michigan. When I was a...Read more

Dr. Etheridge's Experience

Visiting Dr. Etheridge

Dr. Etheridge accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Etheridge's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etheridge to family and friends
based on 7 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Etheridge
Dr. Etheridge's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (6)
Have you seen Dr. Kip P. Etheridge, DDS?
Are you Dr. Etheridge?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Etheridge

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Maxillofacial Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2000

Michigan State University
    Western Michigan

Dr. Etheridge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Etheridge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etheridge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etheridge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Etheridge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Etheridge

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Etheridge's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Etheridge

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Etheridge says...

I have the best profession in the world, providing Dental Healthcare in Battle Creek, Michigan.  When I was a child, many hours of my day was spent drawing and enjoying the artistic side of my brain.  It was while I was working towards my Eagle Scout, on my Dentistry Merit Badge, in Boy scouts, that I spent some time with my childhood Dentist.  I discovered that you can blend science/medicine/healthcare with artistry, as you might say "I was hooked".  I graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy, School of Dentistry in 2000 and returned to my hometown.  In March 2001, Dr. Richard Rivard sold me his dental practice and in January 2009, I acquired the practice of the deceased Dr. Dominic Cannatti.

My journey has led me to many wonderful experiences and friendships.  After graduating, I joined the Oakridge Study Club; which is comprised of excellent dentists and specialists all from the Battle Creek area.  It was there that I learned one of the most valuable lessons ever; it was that I did not graduate from Dental School knowing everything!  I was so impressed with the clinical skills/knowledge of my colleagues; but I was more impressed at how they interacted with their patients.  This was where my professional career improved by visiting the Pankey Institute, in Key Biscayne, Florida.

During a span of over 7 years I would spend one week a year at the Pankey Institute.  It was there that I learned about comprehensive care, that every patient is unique and that it is my obligation to listen to their needs and provide the necessary treatment that the patient desires.  The human body is an amazing feat of engineering and the mouth is the gateway to the body.  Dentistry is not just "drilling on teeth"; it is improving the lives and health of our patients.  I learned occlusion (how the teeth come together and function), restorative dentistry (crowns and fillings) and splint therapy (treating an individual who has Temporomandibular Joint Disorder).  The Pankey Institute also instills that I cannot just have a professional life, that there must be balance between Family, Health and Spirituality.

The next stop on my journey was with the Schuster Center for Professional Development, in Scottsdale, Arizona.  Dr. Michael Schuster and his amazing staff educated my staff and me on communication skills, operating a successful business and most importantly honed our skills on listening even further.

I truly enjoy my team and patients.  We make every attempt to listen to our patients' desires and needs, and then formulate a plan of action to meet those desires and needs, using the most advanced materials and techniques available.

I have been married to my amazing wife, Renae, since 2002.  She is also my business partner; I like to refer to her as the Chief Financial Officer.  We have four beautiful children Kooper, Kamden, KaiLani and Kolten.  I enjoy golfing, hunting, boating, coaching my kids' baseball and basketball teams and relaxing with my family.

Dr. Etheridge's Care Philosophy