Dr. Kimberly Ruiz, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kimberly Ruiz, DDS

Dentistry | Female

234 E Gaines St Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 Get Directions

Dr. Kimberly Ruiz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lawrenceburg, TN. She is 40 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruiz to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ruiz's Performance
    GOOD
Been going there for years. Found out my hygienist had left. She was the only reason I went there anyways. Won't be back. Dr Ruiz was always short and rude. Since sherri left I will not be back.
in Lawrenceburg, TN |
My experience was excellent! Thank you to everyone in the office and dental staff!
in Lawrenceburg tn |
Verry good experience
in Lawrenceburg, TN |
I've been a patient since Dr. Ruiz started. She's a great dentist and has performed many restorations for me successfully.
Summertown, TN |
I recently had a great experience with Dr. Ruiz and her staff. Everyone was very polite and friendly. They did two fillings and everything went great!
in Lawrenceburg |
I always have a pleasant experience at my appointments with Dr. Ruiz. She makes me feel at ease by carrying on conversation and her staff is the same.
Lawrenceburg, TN |
I have been to this dentist since she started her practice. She has performed many restorations (including root canals and crowns) for me. They have all held up and look great.
Vincent, AL |
Dr. Ruiz did the complete opposite of what she told my husband & I what she was going to do to our 2 year old daughters teeth, she filled five teeth total when it was only supposed to be one cavity, & she did not crown them. We later had an absess because of it, & tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and take our daughter back to fit the problem, without even looking in my daughters mouth she told me that she would have to extract 4 teeth. Never again will we see her.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Ruiz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ruiz?

Compare Dr. Ruiz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Ruiz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Ruiz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ruiz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ruiz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ruiz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ruiz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ruiz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.