Dr. Kimberly Ross, DDS

Dr. Kimberly Ross, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Kimberly Ross is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Salem, OR, started practicing 2009 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Oregon Dental Association American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Ross Dental Exam and Cleanings Digital X-rays Panoramic X-rays Digital Oral Cancer Exam Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning) Home Care Sleep Apnea / Snoring Composite Fillings Porcelain Crowns Porcelain Fixed Bridges Porcelain Veneers Teeth Whitening Sinsational Smile Bruxism / Nightguards Antibiotic Treatment Dentures Crowns Implant Restoration FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, and Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon Delta Dental Premier United Concordia HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Riverbend Dental Clinic, LLC

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon Health & Science University / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Oregon Health & Science University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Ross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ross to family and friends
Dr. Ross' Performance
I have never had a bad experience while having dental work done here. Dr. Ross is efficient and spot on with her diagnoses. The support staff are efficient and knowledgeable and so friendly. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs dental work. Good teamwork
so far sogood
Thank you for getting me in so quickly to get everything taken care of. I know I'm in good hands here
I have been scared of dentist my entire life, one bad experience and its all over, which in the end result, you lose teeth that you dont need to because you wont go to the dentist. Dr, Ross was amazing, kind and very thourgh.
I have been coming to this office for several years now and I am continuously impressed with the level of care that I receive. Dr Ross is very personable and professional. My hygenist Kimberly does a fantastic job.
Dr Ross and staff are extremely courteous and friendly. Highly meticulous bordering on perfectionism...but that's not a bad thing. I know when I leave that I have received the best dental care available. Very happy with the quality of service.
excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
Riverbend Dental was accommodating, friendly, helpful, and extremely competent. I highly recommend them!
Came in on a VA approved visit not knowing what to expect and am leaving wanting to transfer all my dental needs here. This was probably the best experience in a dental office I have ever had. Thank you.
I have never had a Dentist as caring, thoughtful, gentle, honest, or willing to take the time to make sure I understand my care as Dr. Ross. I highly recommend Riverbend Dental. Their staff and Dentists are incredible.
Dr. Ross and Sarah work very well together. What a joy.
I have never been one to like going to the dentist, in fact i would avoid it until I was in so much pain i had to go. My mother in law recommended River Bend Dental. so I made an appointment. They are so nice and I have never been treated so nicely or made to feel so important. I was cold they gave me a blanket, I was hungry they gave me a protein drink, I got to watch a movie which really helped with my anxiety. Dr. Ross explained my treatment plan in a way that I un...
Very comfortable and gentle and kind.
i enjoy everything they do.
I have no fear of my dentist, really gentle dentistry. The staff are attentive and concerned about comfort and health. The anesthetic was painless, I hate needles. Great experience.
I really enjoy coming here, all the staff are very nice and welcoming.
Dr. Ross and her entire staff is very supportive, attentive and caring
Awesome treatment as always!! Excellent staff! Dr Ross and crew always makes me feel comfortable in the chair with movies, or music!! Love the care and attention to detail and things I may forget!
I know it sounds strange, but yes, I love coming to Riverbend Dental --- Dr. Ross provides the best in care, and I completely trust her and all that she recommends. The staff at Riverbend Dental are also in the same caliber - trustworthy, friendly, and always ensuring the best quality of care. Thank you, Riverbend Dental!
Very gentle, thorough and very professional.
Dr. Ross is always a joy to have treat me & visit with. We were talking about the flowers out front, and I mentioned that they always look amazing. Robin does such a great job with all the colors and heights. Beautiful job!
Excellent care, very informative and I always feel like my dental health is of high importance. Thank You!
My visits to the clinic have been met with 100% efficiency and I always walk out with a smile on my face. Riverbend Dental doctors and staff are a wonderful team helping me to maintain good care of my teeth, gums and oral hygiene. Come and see for yourself, you'll be glad you did.
Dr. Ross is amazing, she is funny and easy to talk with, she does amazing work, so happy to have found her!
i enjoy watching movies while my teeth are being cleaned. It helps to not pay attention to the scraping noises. The staff is always friendly and are attention to detail.
We have been seeing Dr. Ross for a few years now. She is always willing to listen to questions and is very thorough.
Dr. Ross spent more time on her exam and explanation than any other dentist I've ever been to on my initial visit. I've been coming here for a couple years now and the doctor still talks and checks up on my health, not just my oral health, but she also pays attention to my BP, which can be an indicator to other issues. A great health provider.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Ross, DDS?

Visit Dr. Ross