Dr. Kimberly Kiser, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kimberly Kiser, DDS

Dentistry | Female

605 Walter Reed Dr Greensboro, NC 27403 Get Directions

Dr. Kimberly Kiser, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 59 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kiser to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kiser's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
The staff is very friendly they know their pantients by name and greets them everytime they come in. The waiting time is 5-10 min. Dr. Kiser is so sweet she cares about you personally not just profesionally. She takes time to listen to any concerns toy may have. Her office is hadicapp accessiable their is an elvavator outside that will take you right up to her door.
in Greensboro, NC |
Today, I experienced the most bizarre, most unprofessional treatment of my life. Dr. Kiser and one of her office personnel approached me in a very confrontational manner--Kiser on my left, the other woman on my right. I was baffled by her adversarial demeanor in spite of how calmly I responded to her. There are not enough characters to go into detail, but I can truly say that the utter disrespect & disregard for me is something I will never forget.
in Greensboro, NC |
First visit with a dentist in over 10 years. Dr. Kiser was very polite and professional. She did a full examination and went over the first of many steps to get my mouth back into good shape. Although not the most ideal situation, I'm pleased with the plan to help get my mouth healthy again.
in Greensboro, NC |
I had always been anxious about going to the dentist, avoiding it for years. Dr. Kiser and her staff worked as hard to make me comfortable as they did on my teeth! They have completely changed my fear of the dentist. I can't imagine going to anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Kiser, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kiser?

Compare Dr. Kiser

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Kiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Kiser does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kiser and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kiser does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kiser and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.