Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Hellertown, PA and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Temple University medical school in 2009. She is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dewire to book an appointment.

DeWire Dental, LLC

DeWire Dental, LLC1089 Main St Hellertown, PA 18055

Dr. Dewire's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dewire

Dr. Dewire?
What People Say About Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD
Dr Dewire is very knowledgeable & so pleasant. She knows what she is doing! I trust her!! Her office staff is kind & personable. I'm grateful for Dr Dewire.
Linda F. – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
Very through and professional staff. Dr. DeWire is equally through, caring and professional.
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
Everyone is very professional and kind. The office is run very efficiently. Always a pleasant experience, i actually like going to the dentist! Dr. DeWire is gentle and very personable.
Kathi McGill – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. DeWire since she took over for Dr. Schaffer. I have always had positive experiences with this practice from the doctor to the staff.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
When I moved back to this area, I was extremely nervous about finding a new dentist. After a few really bad experiences, I was beyond ecstatic to find Dr. DeWire. She is gentle, patient and explains everything before and during your appointment. She is a true partner in your dental care, taking into consideration what is best, what you want and your budget. She works with you, not on you! Dr. DeWire also keeps abreast with all the latest innovations in dentistry, going to classes and study groups. Her office is state of the art, her team is top notch - friendly and professional. I highly recommend her.
Jul 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
After a lapse in my dental visits, I saw Dr. DeWire. So glad that I did. The office is friendly and professional and Dr. DeWire is thorough, highly competent and gentle. I can honestly say that it was one of the more relaxed dental visits that I've had. Very glad that I chose her.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
Dr. DeWire is by far the most gentle and kind physician! The dental care is comprehensive & thorough for all patients; adult and children, alike. The staff is very friendly. The office environment is immaculate and state of the art in advanced technology. As a patient nervous regarding oral care, I recommend Dr. DeWire to eliminate all your fears:) Dr. DeWire has cared for my dental work for many years; bonding, cleaning, crowns, extractions, Invisaline, whitening & more. Best dentist ever!
Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. DeWire, for 6+ years. I have had cleanings, dental exams, cavities filled and a crown place by Dr. DeWire. I have never experienced any pain or discomfort. Dr. DeWire is exceptionally gentle, and pays extra attention to my comfort, throughout every procedure. Her staff goes out of their way to make every visit a pleasant experience. I always receive the best, most up to date dental care available. I highly recommend DeWire Dental to patients of all ages.
DJM in king of prussia – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Dewire, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dewire?

Dr. Dewire accepts

Dr. Dewire accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Dewire treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Damage

DeWire Dental, LLC is a family practice that focuses on providing high quality care to patients of all ages. Dr. DeWire works with each patient to establish a treatment plan that fits their individual needs and budget. Our mission at DeWire Dental, L...

Lehigh Valley Hospital