Dr. Kimberly Chan, DDS

Dr. Kimberly Chan, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kimberly Chan, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. She practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.Read her story

Moskin Dental Associates

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Learn about Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chan "Dr. Kimberly K. Chan is a Cosmetic and General Dentist serving the Chicago area. Dr. Chan is experienced in Periodontal Health, Teeth Whitening and Veneers. She is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentists."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Chan "She is one of the best dentists I've ever had. When i walked into her office, I hadn't gone to a dentist in over 5 years because I dreaded the visits. But Dr. Chan has done the impossible: curb my fear of dental visits."

"Dr. Chan always performs a thorough evaluation after my cleanings. I enjoy coming to the office. Anna is great to work with. The hygienists are very good and friendly."

"Every time i visit my dental office I enjoy the experience. The staff is very professional and friendly."

"I've tried a few different dental groups since I moved to Chicago and this is by far the friendliest, nicest bunch of people, and it's such a low-stress environment. Dr. Chan and everyone else here have been great about following up for appointments (they send you texts a few days before your appointment as a reminder--helpful if you're like me and often double-booked), explaining whatever needs to be done, and making sure you're comfortable throughout the process. A+ team!"

"she was excellent"

"Very satisfactory"

"I have been a patient at Moskin Dental for over seven years and I love my dentist. They know me by my first name, treat me like one of their own and provide an amazing service. I have referred my entire family to Moskin and although I live amost an hour away I do not mind taking a trip to see them."

"I have been coming to this dentist office for 7 years now. Even though I relocated during the years and my commute became 45 minutes, I still prefer the service that I receive at this office over the other ones. They take the time to build personal relationships with customers which makes the experience pleasurable. They (technicians and doctors) are very knowledgeable and provide with you with tips, recommendations and resources that will help you keep your "pearly whites" for a lifetime. The prices are reasonable and they have flexible payment options if you don't have insurance. I am positive you will be pleased with your experience at this office, but don't take my word for it....pay them a visit."

"very thorough follow-ups, excellent dental maintenance, friendly office"

"Their office is always wonderful Billing is the best I have come back to the office for the past 10 years because the staff treats you like family . They go above and beyond. Thanks guys you are great......"

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana - Bioengineering and Materials Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois Chicago - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Chan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chan to family and friends

Dr. Chan's Performance

I have been looking for a good dentist for a long time. My late uncle was my former dentist & nobody quite measured up until I availed myself of Dr. Chan's services. I would recommend her unequivocally to anyone in need of top notch dentistry & a caring provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was nervous about finding a dentist away from my hometown, and Dr. Chan immediately put my mind at ease. She is knowledgeable, takes time to explain what she is looking for, and cares for the well being of her patients. I am glad to have found her practice and will be staying with her for the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Totally satisfied with my service here. I'm never kept waiting and everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful. Listens to my concerns. Overall good experiences.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Both of my daughters have been to see Dr Chan. She was wonderful with the kids and put them at ease. The office staff and Dental assistants were wonderful also. WE will not be going anywhere else from now on
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I could not be more pleased than I am with Moskin Dental Associates. My experiences with my dentist, Dr. Kimberly Chan have been truly excellent. She is highly knowledgeable and very confident. Because of my numerous experiences with her and the other staff, I have complete/total confidence with...more
Are you Dr. Chan?