Dr. Kimberly Beard, DDS

Dr. Kimberly Beard, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Kimberly Beard, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kokomo, IN. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Dixon Park Dental Care

2362 W Boulevard Ste A

Kokomo, IN 46902

• Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Medicaid of Indiana
  • MetLife
  • Option One

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Beard

Dr. Beard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beard "My mission is to provide you with dental care of the highest quality - care that helps you live life to the fullest - always with genuine compassion I hope you'll recognize from the start. Education Taylor High School - Kokomo, Indiana Ball State University - Muncie, Indiana Indiana University Dental School - Indianapolis, Indiana Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Advanced training in Vizilite Plus, Invisalign, Implant Crowns, Zoom Whitening, PAC Live - Smile Designs Personal Attention Professional Excellence "I have worked to build a team of professionals who share my commitment to our patients. I believe you'll appreciate the care they show to you and your family members. We all feel that it is our privilege to help you with this aspect of your health, and we value your trust. Our approach to patient care takes a bit more time and attention than you might expect to get at your dentist's office. However, it's the kind of treatment I feel you deserve, and I wouldn't have it any other way.""

This content was provided by Dr. Beard "To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will exceed my patients' expectations and give them great comfort and satisfaction."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Ball State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Beard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beard's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beard to family and friends

Dr. Beard's Performance

I couldn't ask for anything better. Everyone was friendly and Professional. I was in and out on a timely manner, and without experiencing any pain. Best Dentist I have ever been to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Beard and her staff do a great job of meeting my dental needs. The entire staff follows her principal of providing first class care and doing so with a quiet confidence. I am not always an easy patient due to previous dentists. I feel very comfortable when I visit there.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a nervous wreck when going to the dentist and this was my first visit here after deciding to switch dentist. I couldn’t be more happy with how they made me feel, how nice everyone was that I already told several family members to switch. It was a perfect visit even though I dreaded to have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very nice and calm atmosphere. Good people. Will tell others to visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Highly Recommend! I have been her patient for many years and I have enjoyed her and her staff. They are very professional, extremely friendly and very informative with modern dental technology. I'm so happy I found Dixon Park Dental Care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0