Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Andersen
6704 Sterling Ridge Dr Ste G The Woodlands, TX 77382

Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in The Woodlands, TX. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Andersen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Andersen

2.9

Dr. Andersen?
Dr. Andersen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS
We have been going to Dr. Andersen's office for years after first trying two other dentists when we came to the US as an expat family. We love all the dentists and office staf. Just had a teeth cleaning done again, and it went perfect! New crown 2 months ago also perfect! No complaints, and they accept our insurance, so even better. I honestly don't understand the negative reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS?
Very deceitful when comes to costs and insurance coverages. Did my research and was assured they were in my insurance network and my insurance was going to take care of 80% got half of my work done and went back for another visit to get the rest of my work done, for them to tell me that they were out of network and I owed even more money than I was originally quoted. I payed my balance that was owed, and canceled my appointment. Only just to be billed again a month later for more money owed. I felt like monetary wise they were deceitful, irresponsible, and gave me the run around. Almost like they were trying to steal from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS?
Never would I go to this office again! Always run LATE! Never get my exam I guess they are too busy to see me! During my initial visit my hygienist sat there and chomped her gum in my face the whole time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS?
Went in for a simple 30 min apt bonding on four teeth for my child. I was explained the cost which I expressed concern over. I was assured insurance would pay 80% I paid $200 and insurance paid $200 now they want $300 additional for 30 mins of work . $700 total to add a little bond like I mentioned took less than 30 mind. I was charged the price of a cavity which is why my insurance would not pay them they explained I had been severely overcharged which I already knew. disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Andersen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Andersen?

Dr. Andersen accepts

Dr. Andersen accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
DentalGuard Preferred
Humana PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Andersen treats your condition or procedure