Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS

EndodonticsFemaleAge 52

Endodontics

Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Washington, DC and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 1997. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS

Advanced Endodontic Associates

1899 L St Nw Ste 300 Washington, DC 20036 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Menhinick treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Menhinick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Menhinick

3.7

Dr. Menhinick

Dr. Menhinick was very helpful to me when I needed treatment on short notice. I was in town briefly from Kansas City and got in and treated in less than twenty four hours. I was in considerable pain and very much appreciated her prompt attention to my issues.
David Kirk – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS?
Very painful, expensive and disappointing. Appears to have been a misdiagnosis, Menhenick refuses to admit even after my feelings were confirmed by an eminent local oral surgeon/MD who said he would extract the tooth. I ended up with two CT scans, an unfinished root canal that should have been an extraction, an infection —and bone loss. Loss of over $2000 and constant pain for a month. Dr Menhenick has not returned any of my calls to her office yet she apparently is not allowing the extraction??? Does she think I will demand my $ back? Where are medical ethics?
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS?
Dr. Menhinick was outstanding in treating my molar that was unhappy with me. My regular dentist referred me to her and was seen the same day. After spending a few minutes completing my patient history, I was brought into the treatment room and taken care of until I left 90 minutes later. Dr. Menhinick explained everything that was going on before, during and after performing the root canal. Her bedside manner was wonderful and I felt completely at ease having her prod and drill into my tooth.
Ken O in Silver Spring, MD – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS?
I requested an emergency appointment with Dr. Menhinick after she came highly recommended by my superb Washington, DC dentist of 30 years, Dr. Margaret Culotta-Norton. I had a particularly troubling situation due personal difficulties. Dr. Meninick was respectful, and spent much time attending to me effectively and with a kindness borne of a true doctor. Thank you.
Melanie Davis in Washington, DC – May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Menhinick?

practice as a group to render the best possible treatment to our patients. Our close communication, frequent consultation, and immediate access to your...Read more

• Endodontics

2003
Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
1997
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
1993
University of British Columbia

Is Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Menhinick's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Menhinick accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Menhinick frequently treats Dental Disorders, Endodontic Retreatment, and Endodontic Surgery. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Menhinick treats.

Where is Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS's office located?

Dr. Menhinick's office is located at 1899 L St Nw Ste 300, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Menhinick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kim Menhinick, DDS?

Advanced Endodontic Associates