Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD

Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cape Coral, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

3015 SW Pine Island Rd Ste 113

Cape Coral, FL 33991

• All Florida PPO Inc
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careington International
  • Carpenters Benefit Fund
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)

Learn about Dr. Sherry

Dr. Sherry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sherry "Dr Sherry was born and raised in small town Lehighton, Pennsylvania. He became a professional tennis player before deciding to follow in his fathers footsteps and become a dentist. He graduated from the university of South Florida (Go Bulls!) for his undergrad degree followed by his doctorate in dental medicine from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) Dr Kile Sherry loves spending time with his family, fishing and being on the water. He and his wife Tatiana have two beautiful young children who their lives revolve around. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sherry "Dr Sherry is committed to providing honest and quality dental care for his patients. We are family owned and operated and strive to offer treatment plans specifically tailored to your individual needs. Dr Sherry believes that it is your mouth and your decision. He presents all available options and pricing for each option to you directly and allows you to decide what is best for you! At our office you will not get bullied into expensive and unnecessary treatments. We are here to help! "

6  Practice Areas

• University Of South Florda
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sherry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sherry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherry to family and friends

Dr. Sherry's Performance

Dr. Sherry Says:
"

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your experience with our office.

"

Dr. Kile Sherry is a professional, and honest dentist. I had experienced with other dental offices with bogus dental problems. Not in this office. Plus, office is extremely clean, everyone is is cordial. I am glad I found Dr. Sherry after having terrible experiences with D.'s that wanted to rip me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Fabulous provider & staff @ Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! Dr. Sherry cares for the best interest & well being of his patients and their needs. Making an appointment is super easy & the dental hygienists are wonderful with children! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Sherry is easy to talk to and very caring. His receptionist, Brooke, is amazing and so very thoughtful. We are so thankful that we found them and have made him our new family dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sherry is the best dentist I have ever been too. I explained to him from the beginning my anxiety with dental work. He immediately made me feel comfortable and I actually returned for the next appointment which I have never done. I have just began the work on my teeth but what he has done so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Sherry and his staff are great! I always feel welcomed and confident that I am I good hands.
Are you Dr. Sherry?