Dentistry  |
Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD
Dr Sherry was born and raised in small town Lehighton, Pennsylvania. He became a professional tennis player before deciding to follow in his fathers footsteps and become a dentist. He graduated from the university of South Florida (Go Bulls!) for his undergrad degree followed by his doctorate in dental medicine from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) Dr Kile Sherry loves spending time with his family, fishing and being on the water. He and his wife Tatiana have two beautiful young children who their lives revolve around.

3015 SW Pine Island Rd Ste 113

Cape Coral, FL 33991

• All Florida PPO Inc
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careington International
  • Carpenters Benefit Fund
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sherry

Dr Sherry is committed to providing honest and quality dental care for his patients. We are family owned and operated and strive to offer treatment plans specifically tailored to your individual needs. Dr Sherry believes that it is your mouth and your decision. He presents all available options and pricing for each option to you directly and allows you to decide what is best for you! At our office you will not get bullied into expensive and unnecessary treatments. We are here to help!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of South Florda
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sherry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sherry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherry to family and friends
Dr. Sherry's Performance
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Kile Sherry is a professional, and honest dentist. I had experienced with other dental offices with bogus dental problems. Not in this office. Plus, office is extremely clean, everyone is is cordial. I am glad I found Dr. Sherry after having terrible experiences with D.'s that wanted to rip me of!
in Cape Coral, Fl |
Fabulous provider & staff @ Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! Dr. Sherry cares for the best interest & well being of his patients and their needs. Making an appointment is super easy & the dental hygienists are wonderful with children! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this office!
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr Sherry is easy to talk to and very caring. His receptionist, Brooke, is amazing and so very thoughtful. We are so thankful that we found them and have made him our new family dentist.
in Cape Coral Fl |
Dr. Sherry is the best dentist I have ever been too. I explained to him from the beginning my anxiety with dental work. He immediately made me feel comfortable and I actually returned for the next appointment which I have never done. I have just began the work on my teeth but what he has done so far has been simply amazing. I have since scheduled both my daughter's and my husband with him and tell everyone about how wonderful the WHOLE office staff is. Highly highly recommended!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Sherry and his staff are great! I always feel welcomed and confident that I am I good hands.
Hollywood, FL |
Great doctor and great staff! Feels like home
in Cape Coral, FL |
Welcomes patients. excellent honest, courteous, friendly. great location. Comfort and ease. The best in town, Go Go Gators.....
in Naples, FL |
Friendly staff, beautiful clean office, knowledgeable hygienist, painfree experience. Dr Sherry is kind, explains everything, goes over all the options and helps you decide which fits your budget and expectations and then delivers a beautiful smile to his patients. Love this place.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I am looking forward to having Dr. Sherry and his staff take care of my dental needs from now on. He has done a GREAT job with my bridge and crown. My mom sees him too. I love how his office is laid back and family friendly. I highly recommend his office for your dental needs!
in Cape Coral, Florida |
Let me start out by saying "I Do Not like dentists!" But He is an Absolutely Amazing Dentist & has amazing staff!! My 10 year old son & my self go here and they have been Great!! The rest of my family will be coming here as well!!!
in Cape Coral |
I highly recommend Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. They are extremely friendly and family oriented and the staff is great.He is doing some crown work and he is extremely easy to talk to about the work I need done. Our whole family is happy with the service that they provide, will recommend them.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Kile Sherry and his team were amazing. They genuinely care about their patients and they make sure you feel welcomed. Dr. Kile Sherry does a fantastic job explaining the procedures prior to doing them and he seems to take your comfort very seriously. By far the best dental experience I've had. I would definitely recommed. Very pleased.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very caring doctor. I'm a big baby and he did a great job with me.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I found Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry the be: 1) conveniently located 2) the office modern and well equipped 3) the staff to be caring and professional 4) excellent dental service
in Cape Coral, FL |
Highly Recommended!!! I went in for an emergency service today and my family will now be patients for life! The Dr Sherry and his staff are super friendly, honest and professional, which made for the most comfortable dental experience I have ever had. Certainly a breath of fresh air from other dentists I have seen in Lee County over the years, in every aspect. He did not try and upsell me on cosmetics, as my old dentist would with every visit. The interior is super clean and cozy with brand new
in Cape Coral, FL |
He is considerate, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about his patients. He will take as much time as necessary to discuss issues. He diagnosed a problem that two other dentists (from those large "Brand name" dental companies) had completely missed.
Tamaqua, PA |
Dr. Sherry is a highly professional, knowledgeable and caring person. I have never waited for an appointment or when in his office. He explains things thoroughly and always asks if you have questions. He is patient. His staff are incredible. They are very friendly, always concerned about you...always smiling. Aside from the dentist I had as a kid, Dr. Sherry is the best dentist I've ever gone to. I recommend him without hesitation.
in Tamaqua |
Dr. Sherry an his staff are top notch!!! Very very up to date with the dental world an I can't say enough about there patience with children!! Great family dentist !!
in Lehighton |
He is amazing with adults and kids. When the kids walk out smiling you know he must be a great dentist. The staff is also very friendly.
in Tamaqua, Pa |
Dr Sherry was and continues to be the best dentist I've ever gone to! He takes his time and explains things to you and will always listen to any questions you have! Everyone in the entire office is helpful and professional! It's my teeth's home away from home
in Tamaqua, PA |
Dr Sherry is amazing. Explains everything to you and takes his time. He was wonderful with my two year old on her first visit. I would recommend him to everyone! The staff at Sherry Dental is also wonderful. They are so helpful and make you feel so welcome.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sherry made me feel very comfortable and I had a pleasant experience at his office. He spent a lot of time going through everything with me and laying out my options very clearly. All of the staff are cheerful and good at their jobs. I would recommend Dr. Sherry to all my friends and family. The office is super clean and has very nice technology.
in Coaldale, PA |
Sherry Dental took my smile from a o to a 10. Dr. Sherry is the most caring and gentle dentist I have ever been to. From the moment you walk in the door you are treated with the utmost respect. They take the time to explain everything that will happen and never rush to get you out the door. I would recommend them to anyone.
in Tamaqua, PA |
Dr. Kile Sherry got me in fast when I had a tooth with an infection, right before I was supposed to be going away. My old dentist couldn't get me in. Dr. Kile Sherry was very friendly and explained exactly what was wrong. I recommend this practice to everyone I know and meet. All of the associates at Sherry Dental, Tamaqua are very friendly and efficient. Glad a dentist opened near my home.
in Tamaqua |
Doc Sherry and Crew are the best. From my 6 yr old all the way up to me. We enjoy their office, their professionalism and yet they are open and friendly. A soft warm fuzzy place!
in Tamaqua |
This truly is the best place to go! From office cleanliness, to the professionalism, and the most personable and nicest staff around! If anyone fears going to the dentist he will make you see dentistry in a whole new light! Amazing!
in Tamaqua, PA |
Dr. Sherry and his staff is the best around!!! His staff is not only so friendly and accomodating but they make you feel like family everytime i see them in or out of his office. I have never had a painfree root canal done ever until Dr. Kiiile did 3 of them on me and I never felt a thing. He is so knowledgable and explains everything in detail and follows up. Best experience ever hands down!! He is also extremely handsome which is a huge plus.
in Tamaqua, PA |
Dr. Sherry was so gentle, professional, kind, and did an outstanding job on my teeth! I have white knuckled it at the dentist for 57 years, but no more! He and his staff put you perfectly at ease! Awesome ?? dentist!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sherry?

Care Series PPO
    Platinum POS
    Platinum PPO
  • Carpenters Benefit Fund
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    Dental
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • DenteMax
    DenteMax PPO
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA