Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Sherry

Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

3015 SW Pine Island Rd Ste 113 Cape Coral, FL 33991

Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cape Coral, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Sherry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sherry

Dr. Sherry?
Dr. Sherry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I have felt nothing but comfortable and confident using Dr. Sherry. He is very honest and his staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr. Kile Sherry forever changed my wifes life! Unfortunately we dealt with several inexperienced dentists that took thousands for failed work causing my wife incredible hardships. At this point we reached out to Dr. Kile Sherry, he met with us took a look discussed a plan and had my wife completed in 2 visits. He was incredibly professional and his attention to detail I feel is unmatched. Beautiful office it reminds me of a dental apple store. I highly recommend Dr. Kile Sherry simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
I am so thankful to have Dr. Sherry as my dentist. He is so professional, friendly and patient. He truly cares about his patients. The entire staff is fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherry and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Just wanted to share our family experience at Reef Dentistry. Amazing all around, from the scheduling to the encounters with everyone in the office during our visit. Going to the dentist is usually not the most exciting of experiences, I can confidently say our family is looking forward to our next check-up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
The whole staff is so friendly, and personable. They actually care about you. Also, the prices are better then most all dentists I’ve been to. If you call they can always get you in immediately. And there is no waiting in the front forever, when you walk in they’re practically ready for you. I would recommend this dentist to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr. Kile Sherry is a professional, and honest dentist. I had experienced with other dental offices with bogus dental problems. Not in this office. Plus, office is extremely clean, everyone is is cordial. I am glad I found Dr. Sherry after having terrible experiences with D.'s that wanted to rip me of!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Fabulous provider & staff @ Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! Dr. Sherry cares for the best interest & well being of his patients and their needs. Making an appointment is super easy & the dental hygienists are wonderful with children! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr Sherry is easy to talk to and very caring. His receptionist, Brooke, is amazing and so very thoughtful. We are so thankful that we found them and have made him our new family dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr. Sherry is the best dentist I have ever been too. I explained to him from the beginning my anxiety with dental work. He immediately made me feel comfortable and I actually returned for the next appointment which I have never done. I have just began the work on my teeth but what he has done so far has been simply amazing. I have since scheduled both my daughter's and my husband with him and tell everyone about how wonderful the WHOLE office staff is. Highly highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr Sherry and his staff are great! I always feel welcomed and confident that I am I good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Great doctor and great staff! Feels like home
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Welcomes patients. excellent honest, courteous, friendly. great location. Comfort and ease. The best in town, Go Go Gators.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Friendly staff, beautiful clean office, knowledgeable hygienist, painfree experience. Dr Sherry is kind, explains everything, goes over all the options and helps you decide which fits your budget and expectations and then delivers a beautiful smile to his patients. Love this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
I am looking forward to having Dr. Sherry and his staff take care of my dental needs from now on. He has done a GREAT job with my bridge and crown. My mom sees him too. I love how his office is laid back and family friendly. I highly recommend his office for your dental needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Let me start out by saying "I Do Not like dentists!" But He is an Absolutely Amazing Dentist & has amazing staff!! My 10 year old son & my self go here and they have been Great!! The rest of my family will be coming here as well!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
I highly recommend Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. They are extremely friendly and family oriented and the staff is great.He is doing some crown work and he is extremely easy to talk to about the work I need done. Our whole family is happy with the service that they provide, will recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Dr. Kile Sherry and his team were amazing. They genuinely care about their patients and they make sure you feel welcomed. Dr. Kile Sherry does a fantastic job explaining the procedures prior to doing them and he seems to take your comfort very seriously. By far the best dental experience I've had. I would definitely recommed. Very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Very caring doctor. I'm a big baby and he did a great job with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
I found Reef Family & Cosmetic Dentistry the be: 1) conveniently located 2) the office modern and well equipped 3) the staff to be caring and professional 4) excellent dental service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kile Sherry, DMD?
Highly Recommended!!! I went in for an emergency service today and my family will now be patients for life! The Dr Sherry and his staff are super friendly, honest and professional, which made for the most comfortable dental experience I have ever had. Certainly a breath of fresh air from other dentists I have seen in Lee County over the years, in every aspect. He did not try and upsell me on cosmetics, as my old dentist would with every visit. The interior is super clean and cozy with brand new
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sherry?

Dr Sherry is committed to providing honest and quality dental care for his patients. We are family owned and operated and strive to offer treatment plans specifically tailored to your individual needs. Dr Sherry believes that it is your mouth and you...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
University Of South Florda

Dr. Sherry accepts

Dr. Sherry accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Care Series PPO
Platinum POS
Platinum PPO
Carpenters Benefit Fund
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Dental
Delta Dental
Delta Dental of Washington
DenteMax
DenteMax PPO
Dominion Insurance
Florida Combined Life
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
United Concordia
Basic PPO
Choice Plus PPO
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sherry treats your condition or procedure