Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS

Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint Louis, MO.

6651 Chippewa St Ste 221

Saint Louis, MO 63109

Learn about Dr. Walsh

This content was provided by Dr. Walsh "We strive for excellence and see oursleves as our patients' advocates.

The Golden Rule guides us."

• Orthodontics

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Washington University St Louis

Dr. Walsh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walsh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walsh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walsh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walsh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walsh to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Walsh's Performance
Dr. Walsh is awesome. knows what’s best for your teeth and is good with all ages
Fredericktown, MO |
Place seemed old and the treatment was horrible!
At this time, we are unaware of who you might be. We take our reviews very seriously. If this review has not been posted in error, we would like to talk to you about your experience. We constantly strive to provide our patients with the very best care possible and desire to have this be your experience, as well. Please contact us.
Dexter, MO |
Staff was amazing. Very nice and easy to make appointments. Disappointed with my end result. As my braces were coming off a tooth was chipped and I had to get a filling. He didn't put brackets on my last teeth. So only my front 6-8 teeth are straight, the others are still crooked after treatment. Very disappoint in my over all treatment. Dr. Walsh is extremely nice, but doesn't look for overall detail. Assistants are the ones that mainly take care of the appointment. Wouldn't recommend him.
I am happy to hear you had such a good experience with my amazing staff. We work hard as a team to create the best possible patient experience. After thoroughly researching our patient records we cannot find any files that reflect the circumstances you've described. We make sure to ask all our patients if they are happy with the results before we remove their appliances. I encourage you to please contact my office so we may try to resolve or improve this situation.
in Riverside, MO |
The assistants and Dr. Walsh are very nice and considerate towards their patients.
Saint Louis, MO |
The staff is always friendly and thy help me with any problem (the few and far between) that I come across.
St Louis, MO |
i would never recommend this orthodontist. he is only open in the st Louis office 2 days a month. he charges $40 a visit on top of the fees you have already paid for each retainer check. do not use this office.
It seems you have a few facts confused. I can assure you we are open well more than two days a month in our St. Louis office and our retainer visit fee is charged only after all active corrective treatment has been completed and braces have been removed. If you are having a hard time scheduling your appointments we have staff members in the office 5 days a week that would be happy to assist you in scheduling the appointment. If we can help you, please contact our office at (314) 351-2588.
in Fenton, Missouri |
Dr. Walsh has always been very good at explaining the process of what he will be doing. He goes step by step and makes sure you understand what is happening. I enjoy being worked on by Susan. She is very friendly and also explains the process. She knows what's she's doing and I enjoy her working on me.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS?

Visit Dr. Walsh