Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS

Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Kevin Walsh, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Saint Louis, MO. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

6651 Chippewa St Ste 221

Saint Louis, MO 63109

Learn about Dr. Walsh

This content was provided by Dr. Walsh "We strive for excellence and see oursleves as our patients' advocates.

The Golden Rule guides us."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Washington University St Louis

Dr. Walsh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walsh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walsh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walsh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walsh's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walsh to family and friends

Dr. Walsh's Performance

Dr. Walsh is awesome. knows what’s best for your teeth and is good with all ages
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Place seemed old and the treatment was horrible!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

At this time, we are unaware of who you might be. We take our reviews very seriously. If this review has not been posted in error, we would like to talk to you about your experience. We constantly strive to provide our patients with the very best care possible and desire to have this be your experience, as well. Please contact us.

Staff was amazing. Very nice and easy to make appointments. Disappointed with my end result. As my braces were coming off a tooth was chipped and I had to get a filling. He didn't put brackets on my last teeth. So only my front 6-8 teeth are straight, the others are still crooked after treatment....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am happy to hear you had such a good experience with my amazing staff. We work hard as a team to create the best possible patient experience. After thoroughly researching our patient records we cannot find any files that reflect the circumstances you've described. We make sure to ask all our patients if they are happy with the results before we remove their appliances. I encourage you to please contact my office so we may try to resolve or improve this situation.

The assistants and Dr. Walsh are very nice and considerate towards their patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff is always friendly and thy help me with any problem (the few and far between) that I come across.