Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS
Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS is a dentist who practices in Springfield, MO. He is 54 years old.

1200 E Woodhurst Dr Ste A200

Springfield, MO 65804

Learn about Dr. Wallace

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Wallace is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wallace has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wallace has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Wallace's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Had a veneer made by Dr. Wallace that was clearly the wrong color. The dentist went ahead and affixed it to my tooth because "I (the patient) said it was OK" . I am clearly not a professional and could not see what they could see at the time. I am disappointed they did not see the problem and use their professional judgement and "override" my approval. I felt like the dentist's technicians did most of the work and the dentist did not pay much attention to my case.
in Panama City, FL |
I have worn dentures now for 50 years and have been to several prosthodontists. I have a mandibular staple implant. Dr Wallace made me the BEST fitting dentures of my life. It is now 2016 and I live in a different state. I am now at the time where I have to get new dentures. I would do anything if Dr. Wallace could make them. He is so caring and so knowledgeable. At the time I had my work done on 2004 Kim, his asst, worked hand in hand with Dr Wallace. Fantastic experience!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry
Prosthodontics
General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
Prosthodontics