Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

1200 E Woodhurst Dr Ste A200 Springfield, MO 65804 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS
Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS is a dentist who practices in Springfield, MO. He is 53 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wallace's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wallace

Dr. Wallace accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Wallace is now accepting new patients

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Wallace's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Had a veneer made by Dr. Wallace that was clearly the wrong color. The dentist went ahead and affixed it to my tooth because "I (the patient) said it was OK" . I am clearly not a professional and could not see what they could see at the time. I am disappointed they did not see the problem and use their professional judgement and "override" my approval. I felt like the dentist's technicians did most of the work and the dentist did not pay much attention to my case.
in Panama City, FL |
I have worn dentures now for 50 years and have been to several prosthodontists. I have a mandibular staple implant. Dr Wallace made me the BEST fitting dentures of my life. It is now 2016 and I live in a different state. I am now at the time where I have to get new dentures. I would do anything if Dr. Wallace could make them. He is so caring and so knowledgeable. At the time I had my work done on 2004 Kim, his asst, worked hand in hand with Dr Wallace. Fantastic experience!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Wallace, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

Compare Dr. Wallace

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wallace's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Wallace does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Wallace does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.