Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS

Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Michigan Center, MI and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Detroit Mercy medical school in 1995. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Timm to book an appointment.

Blue Spruce Dental/ Kevin R Timm DDS

Visit Website
Blue Spruce Dental/ Kevin R Timm DDS4519 Page Ave Michigan Center, MI 49254

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Timm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Timm

0.27548209366391185%

Dr. Timm
Always a pleasant visit. Has definitely helped my oral care. My daughters actually like going to the dentist because they make it easy
Mathew – Jul 09, 2019
Dr. Timm and all of his staff from the moment you walk into the office make you feel welcome and at ease. The office is beautiful and clean. While having your dental work done, you are able to view a nice waterfall and scenery. I myself, have severe anxiety and chronic pain. I have been going to Dr. Timm for the past few years. Dr. Timm and his staff make sure to treat my pain and any concerns that I have. I'm thankful for this dentist office and I wouldn't go anywhere else !!!
M. Murphy in Clarklake, MI – Nov 03, 2017
I would NOT recommend this dentistry! My family and I all started here close 2 years ago and my personal first appointment they stated they would not fix anything unless I got a gum cleaning first. My boyfriend continued to go there and has had bills come in the mail after already paying with cash while at the appointment. To top it off, my 5 year old was in today for a cavity filling and while he was temperamental about the appointment, the Dr. Was very short and almost rude with him and I.
Michigan Center MI – Jul 26, 2017
I went in with my mother who is over 55 and has an allergy to Epinephrine told them about it and how it gives her numbness and swelling in her body with potential irreversible complications. She let them know repeatedly right up to the procedure but he chose to ignore her and gave it to her anyways. She went here because they offer nitrous which helps in her situation. Never giving her a medical reason for why they gave it to her or showed remorse for there actions! She paid up front cash too.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Brittany C in Jackson, MI – Oct 04, 2016
Brittany, I am very sorry that your mom had that...Read More

How was your experience with Dr. Timm?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Timm treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Timm accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Timm has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(517) 879-2669Find providers who accept this insurance

Caring dentistry from our family to yours. As our patient, you can rest assured that we will consistently have your best interests in mind in order for you to achieve a lifetime of oral health.

My profession gives me the opportunity to help someone every day. I absolutely love changing my patients' smiles. From minor procedures that change the...Read more

1995
University of Detroit Mercy

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS?

Call (517) 879-2669 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Timm's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Timm accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Timm frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Dental Bonding. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Timm treats.

Where is Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS's office located?

Dr. Timm's office is located at 4519 Page Ave, Michigan Center, MI 49254. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kevin Timm, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Timm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.