Dr. Kevin Mischley, DMD

Dr. Kevin Mischley, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Kevin Mischley, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Walpole, MA and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

Dr. Kevin P. Mischley, DMD

• Tufts Health Plan
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mischley

Dr. Mischley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mischley "It is a pleasure to welcome you to our practice. I have been practicing dentistry in Massachusetts since 1997, and serving the Walpole community since 2001. Having grown up in Stoughton, I know this area well and I appreciate having the opportunity to make a difference in the community that has supported me and given me so much throughout the years. My goal as a dentist is to provide the highest quality, comfortable dentistry in an expedient manner while never compromising my patients’ safety or professional standards. I genuinely enjoy working with patients of all ages and I feel the greatest sense of accomplishment when I am able to help people relieve their dental discomfort while improving the quality of their oral health. I feel grateful for the trust that my patients place in me and I am dedicated to helping each patient achieve their individual goals for healthy, beautiful smiles over a lifetime. Education Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Bridgewater State College Stoughton High School graduate Continuing Education Continuing education is an important part of my career as a dentist. In order to offer my patients the best care possible I participate in 80 and 100 hours of continuing education courses each year. Community Involvement Staying involved in the community is important to me. I often provide dental care for the children at The Home for Little Wanderers, as well as being a sponsor of the Local League of Walpole Women Voters and a Gold Member Sponsor of the Special Olympics. Dr. Mischley Outside of the Practice Outside of the practice, I love spending time with my family. My wife Jennifer and I are actively involved in our local community theater groups and have performed in several shows. Jennifer and I have two great children, Warren and Greta. We enjoy doing things as a family, especially eating out at our favorite Italian restaurant! I am an avid sports fan, and I go to many Red Sox and Patriots games throughout the seasons. I also used to play adult baseball myself, until my second child was born, when I decided to give up playing to spend more time with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Mischley "My goal as a dentist is to provide the highest quality, comfortable dentistry in an expedient manner while never compromising my patients' safety and professional standards. I genuinely enjoy working with patients of all ages, and I feel the greatest sense of accomplishment when I am able to help people relieve their dental discomfort while improving the quality of their oral health."

4  Practice Areas

• Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Bridgewater State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Mischley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mischley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mischley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mischley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mischley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mischley to family and friends

Dr. Mischley's Performance

At the suggestion of my current (now prior) dentist to have a tooth extracted, I contacted Dr. Mischley's practice to have that done. To my overwhelming delight, Dr. Mischley crowned the tooth and created a new one within two hours. I am thrilled with the results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mischley is a highly professional DMD. He is very meticulous, very thorough ,and very gentle. He exhibits a calming persona and I always feel relaxed with him. His staff also reflects the highest professionalism. He came highly recommended to me when I relocated from Florida and I don't even...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Don't look to Dr. Mischley in an emergency, especially if it is on a weekend. He says all the right words as far as expressing sensitivity to your needs but there's not much evidence of it when he's working on you. He engages very little with you, as well. Very disappointed in him and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2