Dr. Kevin Markham, DDS

Dr. Kevin Markham, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kevin Markham, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Provo, UT. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry and practices pediatric dentistry.Read his story

745 N 500 W Ste 103

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Markham

Dr. Markham's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Markham "Pediatric dentistry is the best job in the whole world. With the specialty of pediatric dentistry, we are able to use new, state-of-the-art and "tried and true" techniques to provide a dental environment that children can thrive in. I love the emphasis that is placed on child growth and development. Each child is special with individual needs. This makes for a vibrant, stimulating, and rewarding environment to practice the art and science of pediatric dental medicine. I received my bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University in 1982, my Doctor of Dental Medicine from Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University in 1987, and my pediatric dental specialty training from Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in 1989. Outside of dentistry, most of my interests are located out of doors. Utah provides a wealth of incredible recreational activities. Winter brings skiing and snowboarding in the mountains of Utah and Canada. In the spring and fall, I love to explore Utah canyons, both on motorcycles and hiking to remote canyon areas. Summer finds me boating the Utah lakes with my children and grandchildren. I also love tending to my garden and vineyard. I'm grateful to our patients and staff and want to publicly thank everyone who has made Price Pediatric Dental such a great place for oral care for the parents and the children (yes, even the teenagers!). My talented partner, our very competent staff of pediatric assistants, and I wish you all the best and welcome you to our practice. You are the best!"

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cincinnati Childrens Hospital

Dr. Markham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Markham has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Markham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Markham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Markham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Markham to family and friends

Dr. Markham's Performance

Dr. Markham has a way with kids like I've never seen before. He is patient, he makes them feel comfortable, he talks to them in a way that is very non-threatening and he's made my children love their dental experience. I would recommend him to anyone seeking care. He is also very good with children...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love coming to visit here. The doctor is amazing and efficient. The staff is friendly and kind. I have recommended this office to my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0