Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 37

207 Reviews

Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Randolph, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

More Orthodontics Specialists at Barrish & Lehnes Orthodontics

Dr. Lehnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lehnes

Dr. Lehnes?
Dr. Lehnes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD
This office came highly recommended to me from several previous patients and I'm glad I came. Dr. Lehnes has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The office is very clean, everyone on the staff is extremely friendly and always helpful. Most importantly I couldn't be happier with my results, as an adult having braces it was rough, but Dr. Lehnes always gave me a pep talk to keep reminding me why I was doing it and how the final destination would be worth the wait and boy was he right!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr Lehnes and his staff are always extremely professional, organized and efficient. They make the whole orthodontic experience( with our 2 kids) a positive one. Scheduling is very flexible and convenient. The staff and Dr Lehnes and Dr Barrish work great as a team. Based on our experience here over two years- we have complete confidence in the expertise, knowledge and experience of Dr Lehnes and Dr Barrish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr. Lehnes and Dr. Barrish are truly professionals; trustworthy and dedicate to their mission. These doctors are perfect examples of men with honesty and integrity. The friendly "workplace" environment they've created and foster within their office; is projects through their staff which has made my visits enjoyable and memorable. The team have consistently demonstrated attention to details and focus to the patient's needs and desires which I consider is a commendable attribute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr. Lehnes joined this already great practice several years ago and he is a wonderful addition! He is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I know my three kids who have had braces had the best of care from both Dr. Lehnes and Dr. Barrish. I had to call Dr. Lehnes on a Sunday with a minor "emergency" with my son's braces. He offered to meet us at the office to see what was going on. I declined, hating to have him do that--wax worked until Monday! But his offer was very kind. He's awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lehnes?

Dr. Lehnes accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Lehnes has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(973) 291-3641Find providers who accept this insurance

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

At Barrish & Lehnes Orthodontics, our mission is to provide every patient with the finest orthodontic treatment available. Orthodontist Dr. Bernard Barrish, orthodontist Dr. Kevin Lehnes, and our orthodontic team aim to deliver healthy, beautiful smiles in a warm, caring, and fun environment. To this end, we offer the following to our patients

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics