Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Lehnes

Barrish & Lehnes Orthodontics

447 State Route 10 Ste 9 Randolph, NJ 07869

Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Randolph, NJ and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ medical school in 2008. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lehnes to book an appointment.

Dr. Lehnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lehnes

98.20051413881748%

Dr. Lehnes?
Both doctors in this practice: Barrish & Lehnes are excellent. Their expertise and bedside manner are very assuring to one. I have total confidence in them.
Sheree L. – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
We've had 4 people in our family receive orthodontic treatment. Cannot say enough good things about this practice. Dr. Lehnes and ALL his staff are awesome, true professionals. Never had any issue. They are all a pleasure to deal with and we will miss seeing them now that we have finished all our treatment.
The Breen Family – Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
This review is for Dr. Lehnes, Dr. Barish, and the entire staff. Rarely do you find such a perfect match of clinical expertise and customer service. At 60+ years old, I decided to take care of my ugly and breaking teeth with orthodontics. The results are miraculous. My bite is now, for the first time in my life, correct. This should add the the life expectancy of my teeth and on top of that, they look great. My case was difficult and required many visits, each of which I kind of looked forward to because of the atmosphere and the lovely staff. My daughter is now going there and I know she feels the same. I only wish there were more stars to give.
don farrell – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr. Lehnes is an excellent orthodontist! He’s very professional, friendly, welcoming and so is his staff. The office is neat and clean. They speak to the patients, as well as the parents. He’s very encouraging during the process. Both of my children went through braces with Lehnes Orthodontics, and I had a retainer replaced. I highly recommended Lehnes orthodontics for people of all ages! Heather
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
This office came highly recommended to me from several previous patients and I'm glad I came. Dr. Lehnes has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The office is very clean, everyone on the staff is extremely friendly and always helpful. Most importantly I couldn't be happier with my results, as an adult having braces it was rough, but Dr. Lehnes always gave me a pep talk to keep reminding me why I was doing it and how the final destination would be worth the wait and boy was he right!
Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr Lehnes and his staff are always extremely professional, organized and efficient. They make the whole orthodontic experience( with our 2 kids) a positive one. Scheduling is very flexible and convenient. The staff and Dr Lehnes and Dr Barrish work great as a team. Based on our experience here over two years- we have complete confidence in the expertise, knowledge and experience of Dr Lehnes and Dr Barrish.
Stan M in Randolph, NJ – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?
Dr. Lehnes and Dr. Barrish are truly professionals; trustworthy and dedicate to their mission. These doctors are perfect examples of men with honesty and integrity. The friendly "workplace" environment they've created and foster within their office; is projects through their staff which has made my visits enjoyable and memorable. The team have consistently demonstrated attention to details and focus to the patient's needs and desires which I consider is a commendable attribute.
AVO E. ZAYTOUNIAN in DENVILLE, NJ – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lehnes, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lehnes?

At Barrish & Lehnes Orthodontics, our mission is to provide every patient with the finest orthodontic treatment available. Orthodontist Dr. Bernard Barrish,...Read more

I love creating smiles that are more beautiful and thus more frequent. Few things in the world are more expressive than a smile, and I take pride in transforming...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics