Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS

Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chico, CA.

3 Glenbrook Ct

• Oral Cancer Screening
  • Oral Sedation
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Kremer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kremer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kremer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kremer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kremer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kremer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kremer to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kremer Says:

At Kremer Dental Care, we pride ourselves in satisfied patients. It has always been our policy to make sure that all guests understand the treatment, the time commitment, financial obligations and that once the treatment is performed, they are happy with the result. We apologize that our service did not exceed your expectations.

Dr. Kremer's Performance
chico |
This place is very unorganized. Every time I went in I would get a difference in opinion. They ended up never giving me product that I had already paid for and was owed. His dental procedures are completely over priced and he charges at least double what other dentists charge. I consistently felt like I was taken advantage of. He had me do an endorsement TV commercial and never let me approve it. He also never gave me a thank you or anything in return. Not to mention most of the staff being c
in Chico, CA |
I am pleased and motivated to offer this endorsement of Dr. Kramer and his staff his team. Recently, I had a typical tooth crack annoying and problematic. I called and his staff got me in at his first opening. Dr. Kramer, looked at me and repaired my tooth with amazing speed and within hours I was happy and content. His assistant was excellent, professional caring and her work made Dr. Kremer's attention to my issue smooth painless and a complete success. Frank Covich Chico California.
in Chico ca |
Very understanding and professional. The staff makes you make comfortable.
in Chico CA |
I was a new to his practice about 1.5 years ago. I went on a recommendation from a friend boasting the Doctor did great work on implants. I went and did have an implant done. It was PAINLESS and extremely easy. I am not a person who likes dental visits, but this office has a way to make it better! Also the staff is great. The dental hygienists are thorough and friendly. I have been to the office several times and never had to wait more than 5 mins.
in Chico, CA |
Dr Kremer and his staff is very friendly. The office is always clean and I feel welcomed every time I walk in cause they great me by name and always ask how things are going. I would recommend this office to anyone because they are friendly and caring about the patients
in Chico, CA |
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I got my teeth cleaned and I can tell you they are clean. They did the best job I have ever had. I recommend them to everyone.
in Chico, CA |
My entire family uses Dr. Kremer and he has done an extensive rejuvenation of my smile. My porcelain crowns and veneers are beautiful. I get compliments on my smile. I went from someone who was ashamed to smile to someone who loves to smile. Thank you Dr. Kremer.
in Chico, CA |
Consistently thorough, gentle and considerate treatment.
in Paradise, CA |
Very friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. Everyone from the receptionist who greets you at the door to the medical staff instills a lot of confidence in everyone who is treated there.
in Chico california |
My appointment was very nice. At 69 l have had my share of dental work, so I know what good treatment is. I also do work for some of the biggest dental labs in the state, so I am aware of dental issues . Dr kremer was so easy to talk with, his staff is professional. The most organized and efficient practice I have ever seen. He did a great job on my cavity issue so much so I stopped to write this endorsement. If you live in chico California you cannot beat Dr kremers center. Frank covich
in Chico, CA |
Did not meet Dr. Kremer yet, appointment is in the future. The hygienist was superb and my teeth are squeaky clean.
chico ca |
I had to have a crown and it was all done at once. The crown is created and put on in that one visit. No waiting. The person that does the cleaning and the dentist are both very nice and gentle. The staff is all great and the office rooms are beautiful and comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kremer?