Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Kremer

Kremer Dental Care

3 Glenbrook Ct Chico, CA 95973

Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chico, CA. He practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Kremer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kremer

4.4

Dr. Kremer?
Dr. Kremer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS
We can't say enough about the fantastic experience of going to the Kremer Dental Care office. From par excellence professionalism and friendliness of the entire Kremer staff, this office exudes skillful and competent dental care. The level of care, professional knowledge and execution of work make this the only dental care facility you will need, or want! Our families absolute trusted, and only, dental team for dental hygiene cleaning, routine dental care and oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
My wife (Mary Jo) and I have been going to Dr. Kremer and his staff for over four years and could not be happier. Dr. Kremer is the most knowledgeable and trusted dentist we have ever had the pleasure of working with. We trust Dr. Kremer and love the care he and his staff provide Mary Jo and me. I highly recommend Dr. Kremer and his entire office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
My husband and I recently became patients of Dr Faircloth DDS at Dr Kremer's East Ave office. She is fantastic...honest, ethical, gentle, informative. Our hygienist, Haley is wonderful...also gentle, into teaching you about caring for your teeth. The rest of the staff is fantastic also (sorry, forgot names!). Highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
Most of my contact is with dental hygienist Kristina who I would highly recommend. Always a positive manner and encourages me to take good care of my teeth in between visits without making me feel self conscious. I actually look forward to my teeth cleanings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
This place is very unorganized. Every time I went in I would get a difference in opinion. They ended up never giving me product that I had already paid for and was owed. His dental procedures are completely over priced and he charges at least double what other dentists charge. I consistently felt like I was taken advantage of. He had me do an endorsement TV commercial and never let me approve it. He also never gave me a thank you or anything in return. Not to mention most of the staff being c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
I am pleased and motivated to offer this endorsement of Dr. Kramer and his staff his team. Recently, I had a typical tooth crack annoying and problematic. I called and his staff got me in at his first opening. Dr. Kramer, looked at me and repaired my tooth with amazing speed and within hours I was happy and content. His assistant was excellent, professional caring and her work made Dr. Kremer's attention to my issue smooth painless and a complete success. Frank Covich Chico California.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
Very understanding and professional. The staff makes you make comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
I was a new to his practice about 1.5 years ago. I went on a recommendation from a friend boasting the Doctor did great work on implants. I went and did have an implant done. It was PAINLESS and extremely easy. I am not a person who likes dental visits, but this office has a way to make it better! Also the staff is great. The dental hygienists are thorough and friendly. I have been to the office several times and never had to wait more than 5 mins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
Dr Kremer and his staff is very friendly. The office is always clean and I feel welcomed every time I walk in cause they great me by name and always ask how things are going. I would recommend this office to anyone because they are friendly and caring about the patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I got my teeth cleaned and I can tell you they are clean. They did the best job I have ever had. I recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kremer?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

Dr. Kremer accepts

Dr. Kremer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental of Washington
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kremer treats your condition or procedure