Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS
Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chico, CA.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kremer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kremer

Dr. Kremer accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Kremer is now accepting new patients

Dr. Kremer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kremer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kremer Says:

At Kremer Dental Care, we pride ourselves in satisfied patients. It has always been our policy to make sure that all guests understand the treatment, the time commitment, financial obligations and that once the treatment is performed, they are happy with the result. We apologize that our service did not exceed your expectations.

Dr. Kremer's Performance
in Chico, CA |
I am pleased and motivated to offer this endorsement of Dr. Kramer and his staff his team. Recently, I had a typical tooth crack annoying and problematic. I called and his staff got me in at his first opening. Dr. Kramer, looked at me and repaired my tooth with amazing speed and within hours I was happy and content. His assistant was excellent, professional caring and her work made Dr. Kremer's attention to my issue smooth painless and a complete success. Frank Covich Chico California.
in Chico ca |
Very understanding and professional. The staff makes you make comfortable.
in Chico CA |
I was a new to his practice about 1.5 years ago. I went on a recommendation from a friend boasting the Doctor did great work on implants. I went and did have an implant done. It was PAINLESS and extremely easy. I am not a person who likes dental visits, but this office has a way to make it better! Also the staff is great. The dental hygienists are thorough and friendly. I have been to the office several times and never had to wait more than 5 mins.
in Chico, CA |
Dr Kremer and his staff is very friendly. The office is always clean and I feel welcomed every time I walk in cause they great me by name and always ask how things are going. I would recommend this office to anyone because they are friendly and caring about the patients
in Chico, CA |
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I got my teeth cleaned and I can tell you they are clean. They did the best job I have ever had. I recommend them to everyone.
in Chico, CA |
My entire family uses Dr. Kremer and he has done an extensive rejuvenation of my smile. My porcelain crowns and veneers are beautiful. I get compliments on my smile. I went from someone who was ashamed to smile to someone who loves to smile. Thank you Dr. Kremer.
in Chico, CA |
Consistently thorough, gentle and considerate treatment.
in Paradise, CA |
Very friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. Everyone from the receptionist who greets you at the door to the medical staff instills a lot of confidence in everyone who is treated there.
in Chico california |
My appointment was very nice. At 69 l have had my share of dental work, so I know what good treatment is. I also do work for some of the biggest dental labs in the state, so I am aware of dental issues . Dr kremer was so easy to talk with, his staff is professional. The most organized and efficient practice I have ever seen. He did a great job on my cavity issue so much so I stopped to write this endorsement. If you live in chico California you cannot beat Dr kremers center. Frank covich
in Chico, CA |
Did not meet Dr. Kremer yet, appointment is in the future. The hygienist was superb and my teeth are squeaky clean.
chico ca |
I had to have a crown and it was all done at once. The crown is created and put on in that one visit. No waiting. The person that does the cleaning and the dentist are both very nice and gentle. The staff is all great and the office rooms are beautiful and comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kremer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kremer?

Compare Dr. Kremer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kremer says...

Dr. Kremer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dental Tissue Neoplasm
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Overbite

Dr. Kremer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kremer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery