Dr. Kevin Hicks, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 54

Dentistry

Dr. Kevin Hicks, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lititz, PA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kevin Hicks, DDS

Hicks Family Dentistry

756 Lititz Pike Lititz, PA 17543

Dr. Hicks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hicks

4.0

New to the community my wife and I sought out a family dentist. Dr. Hicks was close by. The staff was friendly but found the office manager to be less than honorable. I was quoted a price for a procedure that was partially covered by insurance and the difference out of pocket. I agreed to the quote. I paid the my portion by credit card then was told after the work was done that there was an additional sum added to the bill for what the insurance didn't pay. I agreed in advance to a price and that was I paid. The Dr. seems to be a good practitioner but is quite passive-aggressive with front office affairs. He allows the office to be bad guys and that was something that I didn't respect. His price for service is VERY high. We decided to go elsewhere. Thankfully! We were told he ordered expensive services that were unnecessary. My wife had issues with the manager. She attempted to load her bill up with the amount that I refused to pay. BAD BUSINESS, Same reason. Did NOT Pay it!
Dr. GREEDY – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Hicks, DDS?
Highly recommended beautiful office, warm and welcoming. Staff are very professional and helpful. Dr Hicks has state of the art equipment very impressive. Dr Hicks takes a lot of time with his patients and will confer with you as to what is needed to be done. He is very professional . I highly recommend this practice.
Sandra Hary in Lancaster pa – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Hicks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hicks?