Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Eatmon

Alliance Orthodontics

275 14th St Nw Atlanta, GA 30318

Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Eatmon to book an appointment.

Dr. Eatmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eatmon

4.2

Dr. Eatmon?
Great staff very welcoming especially the women at the desk I believe her name was Sharon she was very informative an respectful she deserves a raise an a promotion I will recommen to all of my friends
Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS?
Saw their billboard coming home from work and decided to give it a try. I'm halfway done with treatment and my smile has done a complete 180. I should have come here years ago. They have delivered A+ service and I have referred 3 of my co-workers.
Hinesville, GA – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS?
I received my braces here a few years ago and now my son has his braces there. I have enjoyed my experience there as well as the flexible payment plan. Most of my son's friends at his middle school go there as well. Definitely recommended!
Pooler, GA – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS?
The service here is awful. I have been a patient here for about 2.5 years. And I can say it started off as a very courteous and reliable staff, but as time progressed, I became very disappointed in choosing this dentistry. I was always on time with my payments, but I was then told I owed 980.00 in missed payments, which was a lie. I had insurance and when I called to ask for assistance in making sure they verified my insurance the representative wanted to argue with me.
Atlanta, GA – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Eatmon?

Our doctors have successfully treated over 25,000 beautiful smiles!  We offer braces with No Down Payment and Affordable Monthly Payments. We welcome nearly all insurance. Call now to schedule your appointment.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Howard University
Meharry Medical College
Florida Agricultural And Mechanical University

What other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners practice nearby?

What are Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS's top areas of care?

Where is Dr. Kevin Eatmon, DDS's office located?

Dr. Eatmon accepts

Dr. Eatmon accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

1 board action Found
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (11/18/2019)View details
No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Eatmon treats your condition or procedure

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

Alliance Orthodontics

Alliance Orthodontics - Midtown Atlanta Office275 14th St Nw Atlanta, GA 30318
Alliance Orthodontics - Duluth Office3796 Satellite Blvd Ste 101 Duluth, GA 30096
Alliance Orthodontics - Dunwoody Office1770 Old Spring House Ln Ste 100 Dunwoody, GA 30338
Alliance Orthodontics - Fayetteville Office1307 Highway 85 N Ste B Fayetteville, GA 30214
Alliance Orthodontics - Kennesaw/Marietta Office205 Hawkins Store Rd Nw Ste 102 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Alliance Orthdontics - Riverdale Office7218 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA 30274
Alliance Orthodontics - Stockbridge Office31 Highway 138 W Stockbridge, GA 30281
Alliance Orthodontics - Stone Mountain Office1183 S Hairston Rd Ste C Stone Mountain, GA 30088

South Carolina Orthdontics

South Carolina Orthodontics - Beaufort Office330 Robert Smalls Pkwy Ste 11 Beaufort, SC 29906
South Carolina Orthodontics - Bluffton Office880 Fording Island Rd # 12 Bluffton, SC 29910

South Georgia Orthodontics

South Georgia Orthodontics - Hinesville Office230 W General Screven Way Ste 104 Hinesville, GA 31313
South Georgia Orthodontics - Pooler Office143 Canal St Ste 100 Pooler, GA 31322
South Georgia Orthodontics - Richmond Hill Office9701 Ford Ave Ste 112 Richmond Hill, GA 31324
South Georgia Orthodontics - Statesboro Office840 Buckhead Dr Ste D Statesboro, GA 30458
South Georgia Orthodontics - Brunswick Office256 Scranton Connector Ste 110 Brunswick, GA 31525
South Georgia Orthodontics - Savannah Office6600 Abercorn St Ste 110 Savannah, GA 31405