Dr. Kevin Boyle, DMD

Dr. Kevin Boyle, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Kevin Boyle, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Suffern, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1993 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Ramapo Orthodontics

222 Route 59 Ste 211

Suffern, NY 10901

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Ameritas
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian
  • Locals (any local)
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Boyle

Dr. Boyle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boyle "Getting to know the local families and treating their children has been a dream come true for me. Having a true family practice was exactly the way I had always envisioned myself during my training and schooling. I knew orthodontics was the right career choice for me from the very beginning. Growing up in Staten Island, NY, I always enjoyed order and organization in contrast to my laid back personality and down to earth demeanor. These traits all blended together well and have made a great balance for a successful orthodontist. I always want to make my patients comfortable and at home, yet get the job done well. I was then lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to receive my education from the United States Air Force training program, helping me to complete my degree in orthodontics. Education and Experience University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1993 Active duty in the United States Air Force University of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center, 2001 Continuing Education I participate in year-round continuing education courses so that I can stay current on the latest technology available. My patients deserve the best and this allows for that to be possible. Professional Organizations American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontics New-Conn Study Club NESO North East Society of Orthodontists Community Involvement I strongly believe in giving back to the community organizations that make this neighborhood such a wonderful place. Every year I happily contribute to sponsor or support many local sports teams, charities, and community fundraisers. Outside the Office After enjoying traveling the globe gaining knowledge and experience while treating hundreds of U.S. servicemen, women and their families, I am now enjoy being back home permanently in New York. I spend my leisure time with my wife and our two daughters, who were born while we were stationed in Okinawa, Japan. We have become the hub of our family since we returned to the U.S. in 2005. Hosting and entertaining our large family and friends for most holidays and special occasions and making up for lost time are at the top of our list these days. I can’t wait to meet you and have you become part of our Ramapo Orthodontics family!"

This content was provided by Dr. Boyle "At Ramapo Orthodontics, we want to see you smile! We are a well-known, established practice that consistently finishes on-time, high quality work with no exceptions. It is our goal to ensure our patients are happy and comfortable before, during, and after their treatment. http://www.boyleorthodontics.com/"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Rochester Medical Center / Eastman Institute Of Oral Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Boyle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyle's Reviews