Dr. Kevin Bonn, DMD

Dr. Kevin Bonn, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Kevin Bonn, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Lake Mary Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry

570 Rinehart Rd Ste 110

Lake Mary, FL 32746

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bonn

Dr. Bonn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bonn "Through dentistry, I have been able to connect with so many different people and have a profound impact on their lives. Working with so many unique individuals keeps me invigorated and humbled. I love to see the changes in confidence and self-esteem when my patients’ health and appearance are improved. I also love the diversity in my patients! No two are alike and they keep each day new and interesting. Education and Continuing Education Prior to becoming a dentist, I received my Bachelor of Science from the University of Kentucky in 1980. I continued on to the University of Louisville to earn my Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1984. A lot has changed in dentistry over the past 30 years! I know that in order to provide the best services and treatments for my patients, I must always keep up to date with the latest methods and technologies. I am very active in continuing education in a variety of ways. Over the years I have completed continuums from the Dawson Center for Advanced Dentistry and the Seattle Institute for Advanced Dentistry. I am also a graduate and alum of the Pride Institute. Locally, I belong to the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Florida Dental Association, Central Florida District Dental Association, Florida Association of Dental Practicioners, and Dental Society of Greater Orlando. I have been on the board of directors of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando since 2013, and I am a board affiliate to the Florida Dental Association. I am also active in two local dental study groups. I find participating in continuing education becomes an inspiration to continue to aspire and achieve excellence in the quality of care that I and my team provide. It reflects the mission statement for our office, as well. In the Office My team is very personable and friendly. They contribute to building relationships with our patients. We take care of our patients in a warm, caring, and compassionate manner. My team is also committed to providing quality and excellence in dental care. Every individual on the team has been in the dental profession for more than twenty years, which reflects their love for what they do. Although we are very professional in our delivery of dental care, the team is personable and friendly, which creates a relaxed and jovial atmosphere in the office. We love to have fun, and often share a laugh with patients! In the Community I have been involved with numerous community organizations. I have served as president of my church’s parish council, been president of my church’s men’s club, sat on the board of the YMCA, and played an active role as a member of the Lake Mary Rotary Club and Sanford Breakfast Rotary Club. I have donated time to Dentistry From the Heart, which provides free dental care to those in need. In 2011, I assisted in opening and operating the first dental clinic, Harvesttime International, in Northern Seminole County to serve those less fortunate. I have also been on a couple of mission trips to Mexico. My wife Jill and I have lived here for 35 years, and are grateful that we could raise our two daughters in such a wonderful community. In my spare time, I like weight training, aerobics, swimming, golfing, biking, and yoga. I am a lifelong fan of Kentucky football and basketball as well as the Reds and Bengals."

This content was provided by Dr. Bonn "My treatment philosophy is to provide excellence in dental care in a caring and compassionate manner. The treatment of the patient is more than just treating the dental condition. It is treating the patient, by learning who the patient is, what their expectations are, what they value and what is the best way to deliver comfortable dental care to them. I will present ideal treatment to the patient always and then options if necessary without judgment."

1  Practice Areas

• University of Kentucky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Bonn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonn to family and friends

Dr. Bonn's Performance

Dr. Bonn and his staff are absolutely wonderful. As a person with "dental-phobia" I was totally put at ease, beginning with my initial call to schedule. I have never, in my entire life, had a dental exam that was so thorough and in-depth. Office is very clean, staff is super, and I waited only 5...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great results as always. Best team in town would not go any place else for super all around care. Job well done
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent experience. The staff very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend!! Dr Bonn is the most through and conscientious dentist I have ever been to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is the first time I have ever felt comfortable in a dental office. Both the doctor and staff made me feel welcomed and were very accommodating. Dr. Bonn explained my treatment thoroughly. I am excited for my future appointments
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I used Dr Bonn for years but when I had a problem he lacked a simple solution for what should have been a simple problem. He pays no attention to your total medical background which could make a difference in your dental solutions. He will refer you to someone else 20 miles away when there...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option5

I do not subscribe antibiotics casually do to the increasing risk of developing resistance to the antibiotics. Unfortunately, I do see antibiotics prescribed when there is no evidence of infection and no diagnosis has been established. Also, the specialist that I refer to are located within 3 -5 miles of my office and many times they will accomodate my patients the same day as the referral upon request. Medical backgrounds are updated at each appointment.