Dr. Kevin J. Beitchman, DDS

Dr. Kevin J. Beitchman, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 55 years old

I love helping my patients attain their smile goals, one person at a time. Each person brings a wonderful, unique personality to our office, along with specific orthodontic challenges. As I work with them to create a healthy smile, I get to know who they are. Our conversations are always interesting and I find I learn from what my patients share with me.Read more

Beitchman Orthodontics
11924 Vance Jackson Rd Ste 201
San Antonio, TX 78230 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Having a confident, beautiful smile transforms your life. At Beitchman Orthodontics, our Orthodontist, Dr. Kevin Beitchman and our team love helping people achieve their smile goals, one person at a time. Even better, we like making them smile and laugh throughout the care process.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Beitchman
Dr. Beitchman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
in San Antonio, TX |
I discovered it’s never too late to have teeth straightened. At my age (60+), I thought I wouldn't be a good candidate, but I was wrong. Dr. Beitchman not only straightened my teeth, he made it easier for me to chew, floss, and smile again. Each visit, he would take time to explain what his plans were and what to expect during the course of the next few weeks. Dr. Beitchman is one of the finest orthodontists in San Antonio. He brings joy to all his patients and I'm grateful to be one of them.
in San Antonio, TX |
I would recommend this doctor to others.
in Helotes, TX |
Love this office. Scheduling appointments is super easy, the office is clean, and the staff are awesome. Always recommend Dr. Beitchman and his team!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have three boys - two of whom are 'alumni' of Dr. Beitchman's practice and one who will get his braces off at the end of the summer. My two older sons have beautiful smiles, and I'm sure my youngest son's smile will be just as wonderful. The staff is knowledgeable, kind and friendly. They picked up my kids during the school year from Hobby for appointments - talk about service! I highly recommend Dr. Beitchman and his team - they are truly best in class.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Beitchman and his staff are very welcoming, warm, and kind people. I was referred to this orthodontist office from my son's primary dentist because I was told he may need an expander. When my son and I arrived at the office, the staff was extremely polite and let me know what to expect throughout the entire appointment. The process was streamlined and it was evident that the people who work for this office have a passion for what they do. Wonderful experience- we will be recommending! Thanks
in San Antonio, TX |
Always friendly, helpful and patient! Thank you for the great service.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Beitchman made my children feel so comfortable when entering his clinic. He explains, in detail exactly what and why he does things, and just made the experience less stressful on my 6, 7, and 8 year old children. His staff is so amazingly friendly and they are always so careful and positive with their patients. They are a true family clinic and my children love going to see them. We have been several times and will continue to go. Amazing clinics are hard to find and he is a hidden gem!
in San Antonio, Tx |
We are so grateful to Dr. Beitchman for our daughter's beautiful smile. His staff was very welcoming, accommodating and always professional.
in Uvalde, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Beitchman because he is an excellent orthodontist and explains everything to the fullest. He makes sure you understand the procedures and carefully takes you through the process so you are fully aware of what you or your child with go through. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They provide the most excellent customer service and the entire office genuinely care about their patients.
in Hondo |
Dr.Beitchman and his staff are awesome! They have been very helpful and explain everything that is going to be done. My daughter Taryn loves coming here.
in devine |
Dr.Beitchman and his staff are awesome they have been so good to my daughter and she is very happy here.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin J. Beitchman, DDS?

Dr. Beitchman says...

Dr. Beitchman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beitchman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet

University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    University Of California San Francisco

Dr. Beitchman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beitchman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics