Dr. Kevin J. Beitchman, DDS

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Beitchman

Dr. Beitchman accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Beitchman

Dr. Beitchman's Review Details
    5 based on 28 responses
    Experience with Dr. Beitchman
    Dr. Beitchman's Office & Staff
      10 – 15 minutes (26)
    in Helotes, TX |
    Love this office. Scheduling appointments is super easy, the office is clean, and the staff are awesome. Always recommend Dr. Beitchman and his team!
    in San Antonio, TX |
    I have three boys - two of whom are 'alumni' of Dr. Beitchman's practice and one who will get his braces off at the end of the summer. My two older sons have beautiful smiles, and I'm sure my youngest son's smile will be just as wonderful. The staff is knowledgeable, kind and friendly. They picked up my kids during the school year from Hobby for appointments - talk about service! I highly recommend Dr. Beitchman and his team - they are truly best in class.
    in San Antonio, TX |
    Dr. Beitchman and his staff are very welcoming, warm, and kind people. I was referred to this orthodontist office from my son's primary dentist because I was told he may need an expander. When my son and I arrived at the office, the staff was extremely polite and let me know what to expect throughout the entire appointment. The process was streamlined and it was evident that the people who work for this office have a passion for what they do. Wonderful experience- we will be recommending! Thanks
    in San Antonio, TX |
    Always friendly, helpful and patient! Thank you for the great service.
    in San Antonio, TX |
    Dr. Beitchman made my children feel so comfortable when entering his clinic. He explains, in detail exactly what and why he does things, and just made the experience less stressful on my 6, 7, and 8 year old children. His staff is so amazingly friendly and they are always so careful and positive with their patients. They are a true family clinic and my children love going to see them. We have been several times and will continue to go. Amazing clinics are hard to find and he is a hidden gem!
    in San Antonio, Tx |
    We are so grateful to Dr. Beitchman for our daughter's beautiful smile. His staff was very welcoming, accommodating and always professional.
    in Uvalde, TX |
    I would recommend Dr. Beitchman because he is an excellent orthodontist and explains everything to the fullest. He makes sure you understand the procedures and carefully takes you through the process so you are fully aware of what you or your child with go through. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They provide the most excellent customer service and the entire office genuinely care about their patients.
    in Hondo |
    Dr.Beitchman and his staff are awesome! They have been very helpful and explain everything that is going to be done. My daughter Taryn loves coming here.
    in devine |
    Dr.Beitchman and his staff are awesome they have been so good to my daughter and she is very happy here.
    Have you seen Dr. Beitchman?
    Are you Dr. Beitchman? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Orthodontics
    • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
    • Crossbite
    • Dental Crowding
    • Dental Spacing
    • Gaps Between Teeth
    • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
    • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
    • Springs for Braces

University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
      University Of California San Francisco

Dr. Beitchman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beitchman has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Beitchman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthodontics
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Beitchman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Beitchman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Beitchman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Beitchman says...

I love helping my patients attain their smile goals, one person at a time. Each person brings a wonderful, unique personality to our office, along with specific orthodontic challenges. As I work with them to create a healthy smile, I get to know who they are. Our conversations are always interesting and I find I learn from what my patients share with me.

Dr. Beitchman's Care Philosophy

Having a confident, beautiful smile transforms your life. At Beitchman Orthodontics, our Orthodontist, Dr. Kevin Beitchman and our team love helping people achieve their smile goals, one person at a time. Even better, we like making them smile and laugh throughout the care process.