Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS

EndodonticsMale

Dr. Andrus

Red Rocks Endodontics, LLC

2535 S Lewis Way Lakewood, CO 80227

Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Lakewood, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Andrus to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Andrus treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Andrus' conditions and procedures:

• Abscess
  • Root Canal

Dr. Andrus accepts

Dr. Andrus accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

94.82758620689656%
2.586206896551724%
0.8620689655172413%

Dr. Andrus?
  • Office environment (114)
  • Appointment scheduling (113)
  • Staff friendliness (112)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
Dr. Andrus is always polite, respectful, professional, and efficient. I’ve had several root canals and other procedures and I trust in his judgment at all times. And his office staff is one of the best ever I’ve dealt with. It’s nice to have such confidence in issues with my teeth.
Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Right on time; got right to work, making sure I was numb; provided dam around tooth to prevent all that trash from getting in my mouth, plus a bite block to hold my mouth open without tiring my jaw muscles. He and Cacey worked really well togoether as a team and got me in and out in less than 30 minutes, even with xrays - AMAZING
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
The guy will tell you anything to get your money. Talked me into what he knew was ultimately going to be a failed apicoectomy. I think he's pretty skilled as an endodontist, but I found him to be very dishonest.
Ron in Denver, CO – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
FAST AND PAINLESS. I have never had such a comfortable experience at a dental office for any procedure, let alone a root canal. Dr Andrus' scheduler was able to work me in quickly. When I arrived, the check in process was streamlined. Dr Andrus' staff members were friendly and competent. Dr Andrus is personable and professional. The procedure was painless. Fantastic experience. I hope to never need another root canal, but if I do, I'll never see anyone else.
CO – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
I will absolutely recommend Dr. Andrus to all of my friends & family!! His staff was so professional and friendly and he was exceptional. He took the time to explain everything in detail and show me the details of my x-rays. And best of all, I could tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. I had been experiencing cold sensitivity my molar for months & was expecting a dreaded root canal. To my surprise, he told me that I didn't need one & referred me elsewhere. I appreciated his honesty!
Sherrie S. in Lakewood, CO – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Dr Kevin Andrus is the best dental surgeon I've ever had work on me, and believe me I've had a couple dental surgeons! He is speedy in his work and I've never had any trouble with any of my procedures. The girls at the front desk are wonderful , and his dental assistants are just amazing! All around fantastic experience every time! My only complaint is he can't be my primary dentist! He only does specialty stuff!
Christine Jackson in Wheat Ridge, CO – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
He's awesome - thorough - kind - great chair side manner. Wish he was a general dentist too! Love, love, love him!
Kathy DePew in Arvada, Co – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
dr andrus and the staff were amaZing . Very friendly and professional . Took very good care of me . He made the whole procedure enjoyable .
Sun lee in Aurora co – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
I have seen Dr. Andrus for two procedures. He was professional, personable, and saved my teeth! I would recommend him.
TLC in Lakewood, CO – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
You wont find a better Dr. or staff to take care of you! Dr. Andrus and his assistant Carrie were so wonderful, fast and painless! I would recommend there office to anyone. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate all you did for me!
Angela Falconetti in Denver, CO – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Dr. Andrus evaluated me for a Root Canal, did extensive testing and told me there were a micro crack in it, and while he could do the RC, at some point the tooth would fail, and the RC would be an expense that may not be worth it, he said extract would be a good option. On extraction from another firm, the tooth proved weak and shattered on extract. Dr. Andrus' candid and professional advice was much appreciated!
JDrobnick in Littleton, CO – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
One of the best experiences I have ever had in a dental office. I am a dental hygienist who needed a root canal and I was terrified because the last one I had 5 years ago did not go as well as the one Dr. Andrus did. It was quick, easy, and painless. I am so glad that I came to this office. I was treated WAY ABOVE my expectation!!! Thank you for going above and beyond and taking great care of me!
Natalie in Highlands Ranch, CO – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Had a follow up with Dr. Andrus and his service was outstanding. He took the time the explain the x-rays of my jaw before the work I had done, and now with my jaw healed up. He was ecstatic with the results and I left just as excited. Great staff and comfortable environment. I would recommend Dr. Andrus and his staff to anyone. Thank you.
M. Dominguez in Arvada, CO – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Andrus?

• Endodontics