Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS

Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS is an dentist who practices in Wheat Ridge, CO.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Andrus' Experience

Visiting Dr. Andrus

Dr. Andrus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrus to family and friends
Dr. Andrus' Performance
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr Kevin Andrus is the best dental surgeon I've ever had work on me, and believe me I've had a couple dental surgeons! He is speedy in his work and I've never had any trouble with any of my procedures. The girls at the front desk are wonderful , and his dental assistants are just amazing! All around fantastic experience every time! My only complaint is he can't be my primary dentist! He only does specialty stuff!
in Arvada, Co |
He's awesome - thorough - kind - great chair side manner. Wish he was a general dentist too! Love, love, love him!
in Aurora co |
dr andrus and the staff were amaZing . Very friendly and professional . Took very good care of me . He made the whole procedure enjoyable .
in Lakewood, CO |
I have seen Dr. Andrus for two procedures. He was professional, personable, and saved my teeth! I would recommend him.
in Denver, CO |
You wont find a better Dr. or staff to take care of you! Dr. Andrus and his assistant Carrie were so wonderful, fast and painless! I would recommend there office to anyone. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate all you did for me!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Andrus evaluated me for a Root Canal, did extensive testing and told me there were a micro crack in it, and while he could do the RC, at some point the tooth would fail, and the RC would be an expense that may not be worth it, he said extract would be a good option. On extraction from another firm, the tooth proved weak and shattered on extract. Dr. Andrus' candid and professional advice was much appreciated!
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
One of the best experiences I have ever had in a dental office. I am a dental hygienist who needed a root canal and I was terrified because the last one I had 5 years ago did not go as well as the one Dr. Andrus did. It was quick, easy, and painless. I am so glad that I came to this office. I was treated WAY ABOVE my expectation!!! Thank you for going above and beyond and taking great care of me!
in Arvada, CO |
Had a follow up with Dr. Andrus and his service was outstanding. He took the time the explain the x-rays of my jaw before the work I had done, and now with my jaw healed up. He was ecstatic with the results and I left just as excited. Great staff and comfortable environment. I would recommend Dr. Andrus and his staff to anyone. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Are you Dr. Andrus?

Compare Dr. Andrus

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Andrus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Abscess

University Of California At Los Angeles
      University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Andrus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics