Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Andrus

West Denver Endodontics

10050 W 41st Ave Unit 202 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Wheat Ridge, CO. He graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles and practices endodontics.

Dr. Andrus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Andrus

Dr. Andrus?
Dr. Andrus' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS
Right on time; got right to work, making sure I was numb; provided dam around tooth to prevent all that trash from getting in my mouth, plus a bite block to hold my mouth open without tiring my jaw muscles. He and Cacey worked really well togoether as a team and got me in and out in less than 30 minutes, even with xrays - AMAZING
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
The guy will tell you anything to get your money. Talked me into what he knew was ultimately going to be a failed apicoectomy. I think he's pretty skilled as an endodontist, but I found him to be very dishonest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
FAST AND PAINLESS. I have never had such a comfortable experience at a dental office for any procedure, let alone a root canal. Dr Andrus' scheduler was able to work me in quickly. When I arrived, the check in process was streamlined. Dr Andrus' staff members were friendly and competent. Dr Andrus is personable and professional. The procedure was painless. Fantastic experience. I hope to never need another root canal, but if I do, I'll never see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
I will absolutely recommend Dr. Andrus to all of my friends & family!! His staff was so professional and friendly and he was exceptional. He took the time to explain everything in detail and show me the details of my x-rays. And best of all, I could tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. I had been experiencing cold sensitivity my molar for months & was expecting a dreaded root canal. To my surprise, he told me that I didn't need one & referred me elsewhere. I appreciated his honesty!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Dr Kevin Andrus is the best dental surgeon I've ever had work on me, and believe me I've had a couple dental surgeons! He is speedy in his work and I've never had any trouble with any of my procedures. The girls at the front desk are wonderful , and his dental assistants are just amazing! All around fantastic experience every time! My only complaint is he can't be my primary dentist! He only does specialty stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
He's awesome - thorough - kind - great chair side manner. Wish he was a general dentist too! Love, love, love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
dr andrus and the staff were amaZing . Very friendly and professional . Took very good care of me . He made the whole procedure enjoyable .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
I have seen Dr. Andrus for two procedures. He was professional, personable, and saved my teeth! I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
You wont find a better Dr. or staff to take care of you! Dr. Andrus and his assistant Carrie were so wonderful, fast and painless! I would recommend there office to anyone. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate all you did for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?
Dr. Andrus evaluated me for a Root Canal, did extensive testing and told me there were a micro crack in it, and while he could do the RC, at some point the tooth would fail, and the RC would be an expense that may not be worth it, he said extract would be a good option. On extraction from another firm, the tooth proved weak and shattered on extract. Dr. Andrus' candid and professional advice was much appreciated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Andrus, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Andrus?

• Endodontics

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
University Of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Andrus accepts

Dr. Andrus accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
Dental PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Andrus treats your condition or procedure