Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Alperstein

Alperstein Kevin DDS

860 Biester Dr Ste 202 Belvidere, IL 61008

Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Belvidere, IL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School medical school in 1989. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alperstein to book an appointment.

Dr. Alperstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alperstein

Dr. Alperstein?
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS
We have been going to Dr. Alperstein for many many years and would not consider going anywhere else. He is a professional in every sense of the profession.
William Villont/Maureen Villont – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Have never had a bad experience. Does what he says he will do what needs to be done,
Lois McHugh – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past. Dr. Alperstein, the hygienists and the office workers are awesome! They are very patient with you, answering any questions, fears or concerns. They tell you simply "This is what we are going to do" and "this is what you need to do". I highly recommend Dr. Alperstein.
Paul – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Alperstein for about 15 years. I have had a fear of going to the dentist, but he and his staff really put me at ease. I would highly recommend him.
Jan Yee – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Alperstein since we moved to Belvidere in 2006, and still go since moving to Rockford this year. He is very friendly, professional and explains problems and issues clearly. The staff is excellent as well. Always friendly and courteous.
Guy Coslovich – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
My family has been going to Dr Alperstein for a few years now. After moving to Belvidere 17 years ago and trying out several dentists without the best of luck, we finally found our forever dental home. Dr Alperstein is an excellent, honest dentist with great staff. And I look forward to seeing Lucia, my hygienist every time I go.
Lisa C – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Alperstein for many,many years. I have had a fear of dentist since I was a child. He has always made me feel less anxious and talked me through everything with any procedure I had. Thanks Dr. Alperstein
Rebecca Bottcher in Poplar Grove, IL – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have been going to see Dr. Kevin Alperstein for as long as I can remember for all of my dental care. Dr. Alperstein and all of his staff are truly the best! I highly recommend seeing Dr. Alperstein today for all of your dental care needs.
Donny Penny – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
There is almost no wait time in the waiting room. They take you back promptly and treat you professionally. They explain everything they are doing and discuss potential concerns in depth. I would highly recommend
Emily M – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I am very comfortable being in Dr. Alperstein's office because he and his staff are very knowledgeable, personable and talented. Hygienist Lucia works with me by addressing any concerns I may have and adjusting to make my teeth cleaning and polishing a great experience.
Gail Pearson – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I would recommend Dr Alperstein to everyone! Very professional and nice!
Pat Sommers – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Dr. Alperstein and his team are very professional, genuinely caring and treat their patients with the upmost respect. Since my family and I have been going to the Belvidere office, we have been 100% satisfied with every service we have been given. Not one time have we ever felt rushed or dissatisfied. We hope Dr. Alperstein will be around for many, many years to come. Thank you all for your continued excellence of service you have and are giving us. You are all very much appreciated and loved by our family. I highly recommend Dr. Alperstein to everyone!!
Laurie Santoyo & Family in Belvidere, IL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
FRIENDLY STAFF, NO WAITING, EASY TO WORK WITH ON PAYMENTS AND GREAT WITH KIDS. I REALLY LOVE GOING HERE...
KELLY LUSZ in belvidere – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
We have been going to Dr. Alpersein for years. His staff is wonderful. They can always get you in in an emergency and he explains everything before he starts any procedure. They are kind and painless. Our family highly recommends Kevin Alpersein DDS
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Dr. Alperstein is one of the best dentists that I have been to! His office staff is so friendly and makes you feel extremely comfortable. His prices are affordable and my kids love going there! They always play the best TV shows while I am in the chair.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Alperstein for 20 years. He is a kind and compassionate dentist with very good bedside and technical skills. He is very gentle and very thorough. His staff are very friendly and always helpful I would highly recommend going to this practice.
David K in IL – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
I am very dental phobic but did fine with nitrous and gentle, caring staff....highly recommend!
Sandy Alperstein – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Had a great experience for a dental visit. Doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable.
Ben – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?
Dr. Alperstein was very helpful in treating my dental problem. He made a small device for my teeth to prevent grinding of my teeth. It has been very helpful. I would recommend highly. He also seems very friendly and was able to fit me into his schedule that week.
Michael in Illinois – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Alperstein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alperstein?

1989