Dr. Kesler Truelove III, DDS

Dr. Kesler Truelove III, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kesler Truelove III, DDS is a sleep medicine dentistry practitioner in Mishawaka, IN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices sleep medicine dentistry, pediatric anatomic pathology, and more.Read his story

230 E Day Rd Ste 150

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Truelove III

Dr. Truelove III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Truelove III "I'm Dr. Kesler Truelove. Several years ago I had a heart attack. I knew that I snored, but had no other symptoms. After the heart attack I searched for a rationale. 6 weeks later I had an overnight sleep test done which showed that I had Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). I learned at that time that OSA was more than twice (2.4X) as much of a contributor toward heart attacks as smoking is. Since then I've dedicated my life and professional practice toward the education about and treatment of OSA. Specifically, I understand the treatment options and can offer oral appliance therapy for those whom are diagnosed as mild to moderate OSA and for those whom are severe, but are either unable or unwilling to use CPAP therapy. I want the public to know that they are not alone, I am here for them! "

This content was provided by Dr. Truelove III "As a doctor who is double board certified in Dental Sleep Medicine by the ABDSM (American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine) and the ASBA (American Sleep and Breathing Academy) I am exclusively dedicated to the most comprehensive understanding and treatment of Sleep Related Breathing Disorders and TMJ Dysfunction for adults and children alike. I give all of myself to those I care for."

5  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Attrition

• Functional Orthotic
  • Orthotic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Truelove III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Truelove III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Truelove III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Truelove III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Truelove III's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Truelove III?

How was your experience with Dr. Truelove III?