Dr. Kerry Waldee, DDS

Dr. Kerry Waldee, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Kerry Waldee shares his warmth and enthusiasm for life and lifelong learning with our patients. A serious car enthusiast, Dr. Waldee’s hobbies include automobiles (old and new), motorcycles, RVs, and of course, travel. Since 1982, he has practiced dentistry in the Plantation/Fort Lauderdale area and at present lives in Davie, the perfect location as it’s close to the practice and central to all the best driving routes! He participates in community organizations as well as recreational activities including fitness, socializing with friends, and enjoying good food, theater, and music. Throughout his 35 years of experience, Dr. Waldee has been dedicated to staying on the leading edge of his field and has taken advanced postgraduate training in state-of-the-art techniques and technologies. Because of its power to restore self-esteem, Dr. Waldee is particularly interested in the cosmetic aspect of dentistry for he has seen firsthand the astounding transformations that cosmetic dentistry can deliver, even to those who had given up smiling. To ensure he can make the maximum positive impact on his patients’ smiles, he has taken advanced postgraduate training in restorative, sedation and implant dentistry, as well as Invisalign invisible orthodontics, and is an active member of numerous regional, state, and national organizations, including The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and The Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology.

Comfort Dentists of Plantation

817 S University Dr Ste 103

Plantation, FL 33324

• DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • VantageOne

Learn about Dr. Waldee

Dr. Waldee is proud that his patients trust him to help them achieve their most ideal and self-confident smile, and that he will always go beyond what is expected. He believes that providing sedation dentistry can make a vital difference in helping you to achieve your dreams and would be happy to welcome you to the Comfort Dentistry.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Education data for Dr. Waldee is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Waldee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Waldee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waldee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waldee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waldee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waldee to family and friends
Dr. Waldee's Performance
in Sunrise, florida |
I have went to Dr Waldee for 40 years! He is gentle, kind, trustworthy! I am never nervous to go to see him no matter the procedure. He guides me to what is needed but does not push. I trust him hole heartedly. I would recommend him 100 percent!
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Waldee was excellent...I've been avoiding the dentist for years...He as well as his staff eased my anxiety. As a fellow health care professional i highly recommend the practice....thank you!
in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |
Dr. Waldee has been my dentist for about 10 years. When I first came to this practice, I needed sedation to have my work completed. The expertise and care I have consistently received has erased all my fears. I recently had a crown put in with no sedation and I can honestly say it was pain free. Between the amazing work of Dr. Waldee and skill of David, (a true artist) who created my beautiful new Cerec crown while I watched, I could not be any happier.You won't find better care anywhere.
in Davie, Fl |
Dr. WALDEE is so awesome and everyone in their office. I have been going to Dr. WALDEE for 25 year s. I had A crown put in and the system is Cerec and David assisted and madr the crown with Cerec system. Very efficient and crown feels great. Will be back to thrm for 2 more and all my dental visits.
Have you seen Dr. Kerry Waldee, DDS?

Visit Dr. Waldee