Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Nelson

Westlakes Family Dental

9522 Potranco Rd San Antonio, TX 78251

Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2001 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Nelson accepts

Dr. Nelson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Nelson treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Upper Dentures

Complete smile makeovers, Sedation Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry or Dentures and Partials. Invisalign as a braces alternative. Our friendly dental clinic staff will be happy to answer any questions.  Contact us at 210-675-9200.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Nelson?
Dr. Nelson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
With a fear of the dentist and needles, Dr. Nelson did an amazing job with my crown. I was in alot of pain when I went to see Dr Nelson due to procrastinating, hoping the pain would just go away. He kept me calm and thoughly spoke about what he was doing. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Very friendly and caring doctor and the most amazing staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Dr Nelson has been our family dentist for several years. Time and again he has proven himself to be a kind and caring dentist who does excellent work. His staff is wonderful and I enjoy the atmosphere in the office. We first became aware of him through our church, as Dr Nelson travels on short term mission trips to care for the dental needs of the poor. A good dentist with a good heart. Can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
He is very thorough and great at explaining things. He presented me with a couple of treatment options for my particular situation in a very unbiased manner...I never felt like he was suggesting something just to make money off me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson has been our family dentist for about 10 years. He is always thorough and has an excellent chair-side manner. Even after his practice grew, the setvice remai ed petsonal. My son's have grown up with him and they love him too!
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
I started with Dr Nelson in 2008. Loved his practice then! We had to stop going due to insurance changes,but was able to return in 2014. Still love the practice and hope to never leave again!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
I would recommend friends and family because Dr. Nelson is a caring and excellent doctor. I trust the information he gives me and when I leave I always feel so much better because of his treatment and patience.My whole family feels the same way. None of us like going to the dentist but we go because we know Dr. Nelson will give us sound advice and he cares about each of us. He is always pleasant and happy, you cannot beat that!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson is awesome. He is a great dentist. I also love his dental hygienist named Denise. She is very good at her job and is patient with people like me that have very sensitive mouths. They are always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Nelson for many years. He understands my fear of dentists, knows I am a big baby about seeing him and takes his time to thoroughly explain what needs to be done. He takes the time to listen to me explain my dental issues. Most importantly, he does not pad fees like some dentists do. He is extremely patient, friendly and overall awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson is very caring, and personable. He explains everything in an understandable manner, and I am very happy to have him as my Dentist. He never rushes through his exam and always takes his time to answer any questions or to explain any procedure that might be necessary. I trust his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
He always takes the time to explain procedures and is very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson has been my dentist for almost 10 years. He has a great bedside manner, is easy to understand, is quick to respond to any urgent issues and I never EVER felt like he is pushing any service on me that I didn't need. He is the dentist I trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Nelson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Nelson?