Dr. Kent Howell, DMD

Dr. Kent Howell, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Kent Howell, DMD is a dentist who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 39 years old.

107 N Greenfield Rd Ste 1

Mesa, AZ 85205

Learn about Dr. Howell

This content was provided by Dr. Howell "Dr. Howell is a caring and empathetic professional who has a passion for helping others and for creating new smiles. Dr. Howell has the ability to bring a unique perspective to treating his patients due to his additional education and training as a Prosthodontist, a dentist who specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. This advanced understanding is a result of 3 additional years of training that allow Prosthodontists to approach situations with a special vision and perspective."

• Prosthodontics

• Lower Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Howell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Howell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Howell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howell to family and friends
Dr. Howell's Performance
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have worn dentures for over 40 years. Dr. Kent Howell is, without a doubt, the best Prosthodontists I have ever had the good fortune to do business with. He is knowledgeable, talented, capable and very nice also! My new dentures are beautiful and they FIT! He handed me my new teeth, I put them in my mouth and they did not need any grinding or sanding or whittling....THEY FIT!!!! In over 40 years, with dozens of dentists, this has NEVER happened before. Thank you, Thank you, Dr. Howell
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Howell is professional, friendly, caring and informative. He took the time to explain exactly what he was doing, in language that I could understand. More importantly he walked me through each step the dental process and what I could expect. If it was possible I would give him 10 stars. I highly recommend Dr. Howell for any of your denture, teeth replacement and cosmetic dental needs. If you want the best results call Dr. Howell today.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have worn partial dentures since my middle 20's. Some have fit better than others. But never have I had a more perfect fit than the upper partials that Dr. Howell just made for me. They fit well and in addition look amazing in matching my other teeth. Very very satisfied! Dr. Howell performed other work on my teeth as well, and that was done to perfection also. Highly recommend him and his office.
in Mesa, AZ |
I was a little Leary about the whole process to be honest. Dr Howell & his staff explained things very well and made me comfortable with the whole process. Now that everything is completed I'm more than happy with my smile and the work they did. They worked with my schedule to not interfere with work etc. His whole staff is amazing, I enjoyed every minute I spent there. Dr Howell is a perfectionist and it shows. I would feel good about referring anyone to him.
Have you seen Dr. Kent Howell, DMD?
Are you Dr. Howell?